Hartleys Kuranda Skyrail & Scenic Train Package
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Book now and experience Kuranda, Scenic Rail, Skyrail and Hartley's Crocodile Adventure Park in one day!
Visit Hartley’s Crocodile Adventure Park, take in some of the most spectacular views on earth on the Skyrail, enjoy one of the most spectacular rail journeys in Australia and much more on this incredible tour from Port Douglas.
Our guide to Hartleys Kuranda Skyrail & Scenic Train Package
Your adventure starts with a visit to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventure Park, the best place to see crocodiles, koalas, birds of prey and wombats in the whole of North Queensland. Enjoy a boat cruise on Hartley’s Lagoon to feed crocodiles and enjoy free time to explore the park at your leisure with complimentary morning tea.
At 11.35am you will be picked up from Hartley’s and on your way to the multi- award winning Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, where you will enjoy a world heritage listed rainforest experience and take in some of the most spectacular views on earth.
On arrival in Kuranda your guide will be there with the bus to meet and drive you around this, 'Village in the rainforest’ before leaving you to enjoy 2 hours of free time. Wander the shops, markets, galleries, or enjoy a bite to eat in one of the many cafes and great restaurants (own expense).
Next, it's time for a 1.5 hour trip on one of the most spectacular rail journeys in Australia, the Kuranda Scenic Train. Travel through the rainforest enjoying breathtaking scenery, waterfalls and tunnels.
Once you arrive at Freshwater station, head up the coast to stunning Palm Cove. Discover the palm fringed Esplanade before a sunset cocktail or soft drink (own expense) overlooking the picturesque beach.
Returning to Port Douglas at around 6.30pm.
Monday - Saturday, except 25th December and 1st January.
This tour picks up from centrally located Port Douglas accommodations from 8.20am.
Around 10 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hartleys Kuranda Skyrail & Scenic Train Package
- This tour is limited mobility friendly. You can take foldable wheelchairs as long as you can get on and off the bus.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You MUST re-confirm your booking locally at least 48 hours in advance.
- Children 3 years and under travel free.
- Tours do not operate on Christmas Day or New Years day.
- The Kuranda Scenic Rail (KSR) is subject to extreme weather conditions resulting in non-operation.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. A fee of 75% will be charged for bookings cancelled 12 hours prior to departure. No refunds for bookings cancelled less than 12 hours prior to departure.