Madrid Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect way to explore the beautiful city of Madrid!
Whether travelling alone or with friends, this bike tour is a great way of seeing Madrid's abundance of sights with a knowledgeable English-speaking guide giving you useful tips and advice along the way.
Our guide to Madrid Bike Tour
Get to know Madrid's 'must see' places and also some spots away from the typical tourist route whilst travelling in a healthy and relaxed manner! After getting allocated your 'machine', your guide will introduce you to the heart of the city via cycling paths, pedestrian zones and parks.
Get ready to explore many of Madrid's most important sights including Templo de Debod, Royal Theatre, Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, Plaza de la Paja, Town Square, Plaza Mayor (Main Square), Puerta del Sol, St. Ann´s Square, Paseo del Prado, Prado Museum, Retiro Park, Alcala Gate, Cibeles Square and more.
Of course there will be a few stops to take some photos and for a drink and at the end of the tour you'll be left with a feeling that youve seen the sights and got to know a bit about Madrid, while having a fun, entertaining and social experience.
There are two different tours to choose from:
- Madrid tour (180 minutes): Start your tour from our office, visit the Retiro Park and cruise along this beautiful public park in the city center. Continue to some of the historic corners of Madrid such as the Town Hall and the Prado Museum. Cycle into Las Letras neighborhood and discover the Hapsburg’s Madrid. Arrive to Puerta del Sol and see the Bear and the Madrone, symbol of the city. Admire magnificent buildings such as the Royal Palace or the Almudena Cathedral on this tour. Join this eco-friendly tour and enjoy Madrid with us!
- Retiro tour (120 minutes): Leave our office and get to know the famous Retiro Park in depth and in a healthy way during this tour. Explore all its areas and learn about the significant importance of the site. Visit some of the impressive buildings it contains, such as the Crystal Palace or the Gardens of Cecilio Rodríguez, amongst others. Join this eco-friendly tour and enjoy the morning with us!
Retiro Tour: 2 hours; Madrid Tour: 3 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madrid Bike Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Children under 14 years old are not permitted on this tour.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes as per the weather of the day. Rain ponchos are available should they be needed.
- Tour is available only weather permitting. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Difficulty: Easy. We recommend comfortable clothing and shoes. In winter, warm clothes and in case of rain appropriate clothing. Rain ponchos are available, should they be needed. Helmets and child seats are available on request for free.
Frequently Asked Questions for Madrid Bike Tour
- How many people will be on this tour?
Tour numbers are limited to a maximum of 20 people