Hollywood Walking Tour
See Hollywood up close and personal!
- Free cancellations*
- 11 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Walk the streets of Tinsletown!
Hollywood Walking Tour —the iconic destination where dreams are made and broken, and it’s an epicenter for world-famous history and culture.
Our guide to Hollywood Walking Tour
The Hollywood Walking Tour offers a 60-minute "Behind the Scenes" tour through more than 100 years of Hollywood history while you visit landmarks over one of the most visited areas of Los Angeles.
The walking tour covers famous Hollywood attractions, including significant historical sights, architecture, movie shoot locations, landmarks, and art. The Walking Tour is a great way to learn about the extensive Hollywood history, fascinating stories from your guide, and modern-day life within the entertainment capital.
Our guides are local experts with a wealth of information and entertaining and valuable resources as front-line actors in Los Angeles. Socialise with other travellers and discover the city's rich history, from the beginning of the movie-making era to the current time. So see Hollywood with us and enjoy a fun-filled, informative tour of the city. Learn the ins, the outs, the ups, and the downs, of this symbol of the entertainment we call home with the Hollywood Walking Tour!
Points of Interest:
- Home of the Oscar's
- How movies came to Hollywood
- The story of the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Filming locations throughout Hollywood History of the El Capitan Theatre (Disney’s premiere theatre)Hollywood
- Sign Awards Walk (red carpet venue for the Oscars)
- History of the TCL Chinese Theatre (hand and footprints of the stars)
Departure Location: 6801 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, CA 90028
Start Times: 10:30 AM / 12:30 PM / 03:30 PM. Arrive 20 minutes prior.
Duration: 1 hour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hollywood Walking Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- This tour is ADA-compliant and fully accessible. However, we do advise you to notify the tour operator of any special requirements at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time, so they can make adequate arrangements.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Hollywood Walking Tour
- If we are not picked up from our hotel, where do tours start?
Tours begin from the main departure point is 6801 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, CA 90028.