Rome Wine Tasting
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect pre-dinner treat...
An excellent pre-dinner treat, sample some fine wines typical of the Lazio region and an inviting selection of regional cheeses, premium salami and succulent hams in a traditional wine bar in the heart of Rome.
Our guide to Rome Wine Tasting
This Rome Wine Tasting tour will take you through the history of the Roman Countryside, which might actually be quite surprising.
What better way to start off an evening in Rome than an Italian Wine & Cheese Tasting! Our professional sommelier will welcome you in a historic traditional enoteca (wine bar) located near the Colosseum.
Here, you'll get to taste three regional Italian wines paired with local Italian cheeses and cured meats, like Puzzone di Moena or Vecchio Piave, premium salami and Italy's famous prosciutto.
You will learn how to taste the wines, the differences between their varying colors and aromas, and why they pair best with certain foods. Your sommelier will also give you an introduction to the wine-making process and the regions where these wines are produced as you taste their unique wines.
This Italian Wine Tasting will help you to know more about Italian wines and is the perfect pre-dinner activity to begin a fun evening out in Rome.
- Taste 3 glasses of different local wines (white, red and rosé) in an historic wine bar
- Enjoy food pairings of regional Italian cheeses and cured meats with each wine
- Learn from a professional sommelier about the various wines, the regions where the wines are made, grape varietals, and the wine-making process
- Discover why certain wines pair well with certain foods
- A perfect pre-dinner activity
Tuesday - Saturday.
Apprximately 1 hour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Rome Wine Tasting
- Sample menu subject to change.
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age. No child under the age of 18 will be permitted.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled within 14 days prior to the tour date. Inside of 14 days, Fat Tire Tours will do their best to reschedule your tour based on the availability of equipment, tickets and tour guides. Fat Tire Tours does not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.