Tulip Flower Fields, Keukenhof and Visit To Bulb Farm
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If you are visiting Amsterdam in the spring, this tour is not to be missed! See the spectacular colours of more than 7 million tulips in bloom before visiting Keukenhof, the largest flower garden in Europe. This tour also includes a fascinating visit to a bulb farm to learn more about this industry.
Our guide to Tulip Flower Fields, Keukenhof and Visit To Bulb Farm
Experience the world-famous Keukenhof Gardens, see the famous tulips of Holland and take a tour of a real bulb farm on this fantastic excursion, only open for a limited period each year.
Enjoy a stunning display of colour, as you journey past a colourful sea made up of more than 7 million tulips and other beautiful bulbs in bloom.
Keukenhof is located near the town of Lisse in the Netherlands and is open for just two months of the year, making the annual event one of the most popular in Europe.
It showcases a huge flower exhibition where hundreds of glorious outdoor and indoor gardens create a majestic colourful atmosphere - see tulips, daffodils, hyacinths, flowering shrubs, and ancient trees covered in blossom.
This tour also includes a tour of a real bulb farm. See how the flowers are harvested, meet the people who make it possible and take pictures of the tulip fields from up close.
Daily, from 27 March to 10 May.
Around 6.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tulip Flower Fields, Keukenhof and Visit To Bulb Farm
- Please be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the tour begins.
- A variety of flowers bloom from March to May, however, the best chance to see the gardens at their very best, including the tulips would be April.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Tulip Flower Fields, Keukenhof and Visit To Bulb Farm
- Where does this tour end?
The tour returns to the original departure point at De Ruijterkade 34a. This is at the Central Train Station.