Key West Trip from Miami
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A beautiful scenic drive to Key West
No visit to South Florida is complete without a trip to Key West! Journey to Florida's southernmost point and enjoy free time to explore the colourful streets and the breathtaking beach at your own pace!
Our guide to Key West Trip from Miami
Key West is a place full of surprises. Its tropical and scenic atmosphere makes it incomparable to many places in the country. Full of serenity and tranquility, and an artistic, free-spirited community, Key West is a haven in the Atlantic Ocean. With a vast variety of restaurants, beaches, nightlife venues, and historical sightseeing spots, this small island is a gem at the end of the Florida Keys chain. After arriving, enjoy roughly five hours of free time to explore Key West on your own.
There's so much to do that you'll have trouble making up your mind. Visit the Hemingway Home, take a trolley or train tour, enjoy a kayaking eco-adventure or a dolphin-watching cruise - the possibilities are endless. No activities are included, so you have maximum freedom to choose your own activities.
Key West is full of iconic historical landmarks and celebrations. Stroll to your favorite landmark, including Harry S. Truman’s Little White House, the famous downtown district, Duval Street, or even the Southernmost Point, which, well, is the southernmost point in the contiguous United States.
Bus returning to Miami leaves Key West at 6 PM.
Daily, year round.
The pickups will be from 6:00am to 7:30am
Around 12 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Key West Trip from Miami
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Please present your voucher to the Gray Line Representative on the day of your tour.
- Advanced reservations are required - please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours before its scheduled time.
- This tour does make a rest stop on the way to Key West.
- Approximate free time in Key West is from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours. No-shows are not refundable.