Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Free cancellations*
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
No ropes. No boundaries. No limits. This is your chance to get closer to your icons than ever before! Sounds fab, right?!
Madame Tussauds is the Worlds Greatest Wax Museum! Located at the iconic Fisherman’s Wharf, Madame Tussauds is a must see on your trip to San Francisco! Our team of artists work with celebrities to create wax figures of your favorite celebrities. Come see for yourself! Get in the game and go one-on-one with Stephen Curry - Take center stage and perform with mega-star Beyoncé - Take a groovy trip back in time and celebrate the spirit of San Francisco!
Our guide to Madame Tussauds San Francisco
Check out what sets Madame Tussauds San Francisco apart from the rest - here are some of the highlights:
- You’re invited to the most exclusive party in town! Step into the spotlight with the most glamorous A-list celebrities. No ropes or boundaries – it’s your chance to get closer than ever to the biggest stars! Cosy up on the couch next to George Clooney or strike a pose with Leonardo DiCaprio! The list of megastars waiting to meet you goes on and on!
- Jam on stage with Jimi Hendrix. Hang out with Janis Joplin around the campfire. Embrace the “Spirit of San Francisco,” and don’t miss out on your chance to meet the Bay Area legends who have shaped the city!
- Get behind the camera with Steven Spielberg! Sit down for coffee with Audrey Hepburn. Save the galaxy with Rocket and Groot. (Groot is SOOO tall – how do you measure up?!) Immerse yourself into one of Alfred Hitchcock’s sets, and then pose with Whoopi Goldberg. Step onto set to create some of the most iconic scenes in film history. Are you ready for your starring role?!
- Sparkle centre stage with your favourite musicians! Sing a duet with Adele or Sam Smith, and then strike a pose with Madonna or Michael Jackson. Walk down Abbey Road with the Beatles, or jam out with Bob Marley. You can get closer than ever to some of the all-time greatest artists on the planet!
- There are no secret service members to stop you from getting up close to Obama, George Washington or Abraham Lincoln! Take the podium with Martin Luther King Jr., or have a seat next to Rosa Parks. Brainstorm with tech leaders, like Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, who have transformed our world. Experience history with no boundaries preventing you from meeting the biggest influencers!
- Our Sports section features an array of sports legends who are both local to San Francisco and internationally renowned. Step onto the court and shoot hoops with NBA Finals' MVP Steph Curry, or pass the football with Joe Montana! Show Tiger Woods your best swing, and then meet tennis legend Serena Williams. It’s the perfect place to test your sporting skill against your favourite
- Secrets revealed! Go behind the scenes to find out more about the dramatic (and DARK!) story of Marie Tussaud’s life. Explore the legacy she left behind. You’ll also get to learn how our stars are made! Every step of the process, from sculpting to painting, is explained by a special guest star. Find out who!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Exhibits and individual waxwork figures can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a time slot before visiting Madame Tussauds. Your Madame Tussauds Ticket guarantees entry for the selected date and time.
- Allow at least 1.5 hours to see all of the exhibits.
- Your Madame Tussauds Ticket will enable you to move directly past the ticketing and voucher redemption queue.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Madame Tussauds San Francisco
Do I need to book a date or time when I visit Madame Tussauds?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a time slot before visiting Madame Tussauds. Your Madame Tussauds Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees entry for the selected date and time.
How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at the attraction.
Will I need to queue to get into Madame Tussauds?
With your barcoded, gate-ready Madame Tussauds in hand, you can bypass the main ticket/voucher line.
Is Madame Tussauds wheelchair accessible?
Yes, facilities are designed to be fully accessible to guests with a disability.