Big Bus Miami All Loops Bus Tours
2.8 stars: Based on 5 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Great way of getting around....
This Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour takes care of all your transport needs meaning you can simply concentrate on taking in the city's stunning array of sights including South Beach, Downtown Miami, Little Havana and more.
Our guide to Big Bus Miami All Loops Bus Tour
As well as showcasing the very best of Miami's many highlights, this Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour is designed to make your life as easy as possible when exploring the city.
With regular departures running throughout the day, you can get on or off at any one of the stops in order to explore the places that take your interest. If you're short of time, the Classic bus tour is an ideal way of seeing all the districts, neighbourhoods and monuments that make Miami famous. However, if you have a bit more time - enjoy the Deluxe and Premium tours, which also include a complimentary scenic boat cruise, at a more leisurely pace.
There are four different types of tickets to chose from:
- Classic: ONE-Day Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour taking you to Miami's best sights on three different routes. Plus, live guides on all City Loop and Beach Loop buses.
- Premium: Includes the Classic tour PLUS a scenic boat cruise around Biscayne Bay PLUS another day's Hop on Hop Off making it a 2-Day Pass
- Deluxe: The Premium tour but with a half-day trip to the Everglades including a ride on a Florida airboat.
Tour Route (Red Loop)
- Bayside Marketplace
- South Beach
- Soundscape Park
- Mid Beach/Riu Hotel
- North Beach/Fontainebleu Hotel
- Wynwood Walls
- Downtwon/Holiday Inn
- Little Havana
Buses run dailly, every hour from 10am to 5pm. Full circuit is 2 hours
The Everglades Tour departs daily at 8.45am and 2.15pm from Soundscape Park (Stop #2)
Average 2.8 out of 5 (5 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Big Bus Miami All Loops Bus Tours
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- You will be sent a gate-ready Big Bus Ticket. Simply print in advance or present on your smart phone for boarding.
- A child ticket is available for children aged between 3 and 12 years. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children aged 2 years and under may travel free of charge. All Children must be accompanied by an adult. Strollers must be folded and stowed on the lower deck.
- Luggage is not permitted on board the bus at this time.
- Big Bus New York runs every day of the year, except for New Year’s Eve. Occasionally severe weather and special event days could affect service.
- The tour company reserves the right to deviate from the route of a service where reasonably prudent to do so in the light of circumstances beyond the company’s control.
- Please note routes may cancelled and operating times may change without notice. Please check times locally.
Frequently Asked Questions for Big Bus Miami All Loops Bus Tours
Do I need to book a date or time for Big Bus?
Yes. To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date when purchasing tickets through Big Bus. Your Bis Bus Ticket is gate-ready and guarantees use on any available Big Bus for the selected date.
How do I receive my tickets? •
Your gate-ready ticket will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone, or print at home before arriving at any one of the Big Bus stops.