This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover Philadelphia's best attractions for one great price! The Philadelphia CityPASS program packs four of Philadelphia’s best attractions into a prepaid ticket book that saves travellers up to 44% off regular combined admission — and allows users to skip most main-entrance ticket lines.
Our guide to Philadelphia CityPASS
The Philadelphia CityPASS covers admission to the city’s four top attractions, priced 44% less than the same tickets purchased separately. Plus, CityPASS ticket holders skip most main-entrance ticket lines. The Philadelphia CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use, so there’s no need to rush through each attraction. And skipping ticket lines means you’ll have more time to enjoy the Philadelphian experience - from the city’s famous landmarks and beautiful architecture to the amazing food and warm welcome. The Philadelphia CityPASS also includes helpful information such as insiders tips, a map, attraction details, transportation directions and money-saving coupons so you can get the most out of your stay.
- The Franklin Institute - Expand your universe at Pennsylvanias most visited museum and see live science happening all around you. Walk through the iconic, two-story tall Giant Heart, have a ball in the sport science exhibit, SportsZone, and climb through a web of firing neurons in Your Brain. Travel to faraway galaxies in the Fels Planetarium, see explosive, live science shows, and more! Be sure to visit The Brain Bar where you can touch a real (plastinated) human brain.
- Philadelphia Trolley Works & The Big Bus Company - Allow Philadelphia's Premier Tour Company to show you the sights and tell you the tales of a city that cheered for Rocky, forged a nation and is home to the Liberty Bell. CityPASS gives you the freedom of unlimited on-and-off privileges at 27 stops throughout the day using trolleys or The Big Bus Double Decker buses. You make the choice.
- One Liberty Observation Deck - Get floored 57 stories up and enjoy 360-degree views of the city and the burbs, day and night. At 883 feet high, Philadelphias tallest observation deck provides a truly unique perspective of Philly from the Top. Zoom into key landmarks with interactive touchscreens and discover #TheRealPhilly. Youll find plenty of Instagram-worthy shots ready to snap and share.
- Your choice of either: Philadelphia Zoo - Americas first zoo is one of the regions leading family attractions, featuring nearly 1,300 animals from around the world. Discover award-winning Big Cat Falls, home to lions, tigers, and snow leopard and jaguar cubs. Marvel at an orangutan baby inside PECO Primate Reserve and walk through the tropical rainforest flyway of McNeil Avian Center, showcasing rare and endangered birds OR Adventure Aquarium - Explore nearly 2 million gallons of fun including the most impressive shark collection on the East Coast. Walk through a suspended 40-foot tunnel surrounded by sharks and get nose to nose with hippopotamuses. Touch rays, sharks and sea stars. See mysterious shark rays, adorable sea turtles, penguins and thousands of colorful fish.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Philadelphia CityPASS
- The Philadelphia CityPASS is activated the first time you use it and you have 9 days from this point to visit all 4 attractions.
- There is no refund if you do not visit all 4 attractions. You will be sent a Philadelphia CityPASS ticket voucher. This is easily exchanged for a CityPASS ticket booklet at the first attraction you visit.
- Once you have your CityPASS ticket booklet, you can skip-the-lines at all other attractions. Look for the Philadelphia CityPASS line at the attraction box office or entrance.