Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
This is Hollywood like you’ve never seen it before...
Discover what is behind the cameras of your favourite TV show and movies as you explore the sets of the world’s busiest motion picture and television studio. From The Big Bang Theory and FRIENDS to Batman, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood gives you the unique chance to have a closer look at how the magic is made.
Our guide to Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
No visit to L.A. is complete without a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the inner workings of your favorite TV shows and movies!
Explore where Hollywood is made. Go behind the lens and discover the secrets of movie making magic.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. Experience the excitement of a working Hollywood studio, where iconic movies and TV shows are filmed.
From The Big Bang Theory to Batman and beyond, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood takes you behind-the-camera for a revealing look at the magic of Hollywood. Your knowledgeable tour guide will take you through backlot streets and sound stages and so much more!
You will visit The Warner Bros. Archive now featuring DC Universe: The Exhibit featuring original props and costumes from Aquaman and Wonder Woman. Explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts featuring actual props and costumes used in the films. You will enter the Picture Car Vault, currently featuring Batmobiles from the celebrated film series.
For the Grand Finale, you'll explore Stage 48: Script to Screen, our interactive sound stage, where you can learn about the Film and TV production process. Sit on the couch at Central Perk on the actual set of Friends, become Hobbit-sized at our forced perspective special effect table, soar above Hogwarts on a broomstick and see the actual sets from The Big Bang Theory, sit in Sheldon's spot in apartment 4A, recreate his iconic knock in the infamous broken elevator lobby and see the CalTech cafeteria.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Children under 8 years are not permitted on the tour.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- You must arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure.
- Visits to specific TV sets cannot be guaranteed.
- Adults must present a valid government issued ID (Driver's License or Passport) for entrance to the Studio lot. Guests will be refused entry if failing to provide an ID.
- Photography is limited and video filming is not permitted.
- Personal belongings may be subject to search. Large bags are not allowed.
- Guests will be required to pass through a metal detector prior to entering the Tour Centre.
- You must make your own way to/from Warner Bros. Studios.
- Parking for Studio Tour guests is available at Gate 6 (3400 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505). There is a fee per vehicle. RVs, trailers and trucks are not permitted inside the guest parking lot.
- Wheelchair requirements and special assistance must be requested in advance.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood
- Is photography allowed at the Studio?
Your knowledgeable guide will advise which areas of the Studio Tour are permitted for photography. As it is a working film studio, it is important that you can keep some of the secrets. Video is not permitted.
- What areas of the Studio does the tour visit?
The tour will visit the backlot exterior sets, a sound stage, The Prop Department, The Archive, The Picture Car vault and more. Everyday the tour routes change based on the productions being filmed on the studio lot.
- Will I see celebrities?
Warner Bros. Studios is one of the busiest major motion picture and television studios in the world. This tour is a unique behind-the-scenes glimpse of everyday working life at the studio. There is always the possibility of seeing key studio personnel, including well known faces. However, it is not guaranteed you will see celebrities during your tour.
- What happens if it is raining?
The studio tour is open seven days a week except for Christmas Day. During inclement weather, your tour guide will try to limit the time spent outside and focus more on the visits to indoor or covered areas.
- Are Guide Dogs allowed on the tour?
Yes, service dogs are allowed on the tour. Please contact the Tour Centre in advance by telephone so the best possible service can be provided.
- Can the tram accommodate wheelchairs?
In most cases, the answer is yes. The carts are designed to accommodate most wheelchairs. Please contact the Tour Centre ahead of time and it will be arranged for you. Some larger, electric wheelchair models are not safe to put on these vehicles and in such instances, the tour will be conducted without the use of the carts. There are also wheelchairs available for loan at the Tour Centre free of charge.