Madame Tussauds San Francisco
Come and join the party, interact with A-Listers and experience the true spirit of San Francisco as it showcases more than 100 incredible wax works! Madame Tussauds San Francisco is the one place where you can get up close and personal with the world’s most fascinating icons in entertainment, sports, history and more!
Our guide to Madame Tussauds San Francisco
You’ve seen Madame Tussauds in London, New York, Hollywood and many more places around the world but now the unique blend of glitz and glamour has been brought to the brand new Madame Tussauds San Francisco! Get practising your best smiles ready to photograph and pose with your favourite A-listers, challenge sports legends, hop on stage with international pop icons and experience the true “Spirit of San Francisco”.
This exciting and unique attraction highlights milestone moments throughout history and in contemporary culture – both from around the world and in San Francisco. Madame Tussauds is also perfectly located just steps away from the world famous Fisherman's Wharf sign.
Whether you want to stand beside Martin Luther King as he gives his "I Have a Dream" speech, feel what it’s like to sing a duet with Adele, or stand alongside old and new tennis champions, it’s all possible here at Madame Tussauds. Before you leave for the exit, don’t forget to step into the ring with Muhammad Ali!
Check out what sets Madame Tussauds San Francisco apart from the rest - here are some of the highlights:
- George Clooney has reserved a space just for you!! Sit on the sofa in the VIP area right next to him and watch as the lights dim and create a romantic setting.
- See what makes One Direction beautiful as you meet their wax figures at Madame Tussauds San Francisco. No barriers, ropes, or long queues waiting to get tickets, you can now get a seat right next to the band and get the perfect selfie for your next Facebook profile picture!
- Warm up those muscles, stretch and get ready to stand on the 25-yard line and challenge one of the San Francisco 49ers' quarterbacks to a throwing competition in an interactive game.
- Test your skills against your favourite sporting heroes in the fast paced and state of the art interactive sport zone.
- Take centre stage with some of the planet's greatest artists like Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Madonna or Rihanna! Whether you dance, sing, play an instrument or just love music you will not want to miss the Music zone at Madame Tussauds San Francisco!
- Why not recreate some of the most iconic scenes in the history of film at Madame Tussauds film zone? Meet Oscar winning Whoopi Goldberg when she won 'best supporting actress' for the film Ghost.
- Perhaps you feel more comfortable working behind the camera? No problem! The outstanding Steven Spielberg has reserved his Director’s Chair just for you on the set of Jurassic Park!
- Check out over 100 life-like wax figures of the world’s most fascinating celebrities and historical figures
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Exhibits and individual waxwork figures can be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Doors open at 10.00am and the last entrance is at 8.00pm Sunday to Thursdays and 9.00pm on Friday and Saturdays (subject to change).
- No advance reservations are required. You will be sent an open-dated Madame Tussauds San Francisco Admission voucher, allowing you to redeem your ticket on the date/time that best suits your itinerary. Please note photo I.D is required to collect your tickets.
- A child is between 4 and 12 years of age. Guests under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Madame Tussauds San Francisco
Is Madame Tussauds wheelchair accessible?
Yes, facilities are designed to be fully accessible to guests with a disability.