Gin Masterclass and Botanical-Inspired Lunch for Two at Michelin Starred Simpsons - Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Immerse yourself in a gin-infused drinking and dining paradise, with a Gin Masterclass and Botanical-Inspired Lunch for Two at Michelin Starred Simpsons, Birmingham.
Our guide to Gin Masterclass and Botanical-Inspired Lunch for Two at Michelin Starred Simpsons - Experience Voucher
Take your gin-tasting a step further with a delicious botanical-inspired Michelin star lunch. Three courses are yours to enjoy in the refined Simpsons dining room. After lunch, you’ll blend and sample your gin creations, before departing with your very own 70cl bottle, made from botanicals of your choice.
Step into Gin Britannia, the ultimate artisan tasting and learning academy for gin enthusiasts. Enjoy a tour of the Simpsons kitchens before taking your place at a personal copper still and creating your own gin, all whilst enjoying a refreshing G&T.
On arrival you’ll be welcomed and served tea and coffee in the lounge, before enjoying a tour of the Simpsons kitchens. Head over to the fully equipped Eureka Kitchen, Simpsons’ signature cookery school. Here, you’ll be getting to grips with all things gin in a masterclass led by expert blender Chris Abbot. You’ll choose and weigh out your chosen botanicals, before creating your unique batch using your personal copper still. It’s thirsty work, so luckily you can sip on a G&T as you go.
Enjoy three courses of botanical-inspired fare from the Michelin star team at Simpsons, before enjoying refreshments in the lounge and heading back to your masterclass. Blend and sample your creation, before departing with your 70cl bottle to share. Your blend will even be recorded and stored for future orders, so you can re-purchase any time you wish.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date
The experience is available 10.00 to 16.00 on Thursdays and Fridays every week and every month except August. Further exclusions may apply.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Gin Masterclass and Botanical-Inspired Lunch for Two at Michelin Starred Simpsons - Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 21
- Participants are advised to arrive by taxi as the day does involve sampling/drinking gin
- If participants do not want a gin and tonic then an alternative will be offered
- Unfortunately, anyone with a serious nut allergy will not be able to partake
- The class takes place upstairs in a culinary teaching kitchen and there is no access for people with disability or who cannot climb stairs
- The experience is available 10.00 to 16.00 on Thursdays and Fridays every week and every month except August. Further exclusions may apply.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.