San Francisco: Self-Guided Bike Rental
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the freedom of seeing the sights of San Francisco by bike. Your self-guided tour begins at Fisherman’s Wharf, and if you like you can ride across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito. Route instructions are included.
Our guide to San Francisco: Self-Guided Bike Rental
Bike where you like! Guests decide the ride & enjoy the freedom of going wherever the path leads them.
Beginning from any one of our Fisherman’s Wharf locations, guests are outfitted with a current-year model bike, helmet, front handlebar bag & rear gear rack, map, and route instructions.
Just tell the local staff how many miles you wish to ride, and they’ll show you a great route that includes all the best sightseeing stops the Bay Area has to offer. Your tour will take you on bike paths and over mostly flat terrain.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Francisco: Self-Guided Bike Rental
- Bikes need to be returned the same day by shop closing time.
- Contact the tour operator a day in advance to secure specialized kids' equipment or bikes, or for directions to the shop.
- Please bring a photo ID and a credit card for a security imprint/deposit, which is required at check-in.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 5 days before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 5 days.