Mount Teide & Las Cañadas National Park
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Magnificent Mount Teide is one of the largest volcanoes in the world and affords breathtaking views across Tenerife. and beyond. This spectacular journey takes you through scented pine forest, across unique lunar landscapes and also through giant craters.
Our guide to Mount Teide & Las Cañadas National Park
The unique scenery of Las Cañadas National Park and Mount Teide has featured in many Hollywood movies including Star Wars and you'll find out why on this fantastic 6-hour tour.
After being collected from your pick-up point in Southern Tenerife, your excursion begins with a scenic ascent from sea level to 2370 meters into Las Cañadas National Park which is formed around an enormous crater.
The journey takes you through the Canarian pine forest that leads to ancient lava flows, the bizarre lunar landscape at Las Cañadas and you'll also pass through picturesque villages including Vilaflor, renowned as the highest and one of the oldest villages in Spain.
At the heart of the national park is stunning Mount Teide, the third largest volcano in the world. Enjoy the beautiful views of the rugged Ucanca Valley before taking the optional cable car (ticket payable locally - approx €37 per adult and €18.50 per child) to the 3350-meter summit of Mount Teide.
Here you can experience wondrous views across Tenerife and on a clear day, you can even see the other Canary Islands. The sulphuric fumes rising from the crater are evidence that there remains volcanic activity deep inside this dormant volcano.
Descend back into the Ucanca Valley and pass through one of the biggest craters in the world, before descending through Chío village and onto the beaches of Las Américas.
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from the South area and Wednesdays and Saturdays from Puerto de la Cruz.
Morning or afternoon from the South area and in the afternoon only from Puerto de la Cruz. Your exact pick-up time will be detailed on your documentation.
Around 5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mount Teide & Las Cañadas National Park
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Guests aged between 2 and 11 years are eligible for the child rate.
- Pick-ups are available from most hotels in Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas, Costa Adeje and Playa Paraiso.
- These itineraries could be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
- The tour picks up from the South area (Los Cristianos, Playa de las Américas, Costa Adeje and Playa Paraiso) OR from Puerto de la Cruz.
- Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel this must be done in writing by the person in whose name the booking is in. The cancellation charges are as follows, 56-14 days prior to the arrival 25% of the price of the reservation, 7-13 days prior to the arrival 50% of the price of the reservation and 0-7 days prior to the arrival 100% of the price of the reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions for Mount Teide & Las Cañadas National Park
- Is lunch included in the tour?
No, it isn't included.
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 2 and 11 years are eligible for a child ticket.
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.