Codzilla Speedboat Thrill Ride
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get ready for more thrills, more laughs and more speed...
Get ready for more thrills, more laughs, and more speed than you ever imagined as you zip across the ocean at up to 40 miles per hour. Don't worry, though; a ride on Codzilla is as entertaining as it is thrilling. The wind roars. The music blares. And the waves will splash during a wet and wild 40-minute ride of full-blast, sensational fun.
Our guide to Codzilla Speedboat Thrill Ride
You’ll roar for more after riding Codzilla. We put the pedal to the metal and the volume to 11 as we blast an original soundtrack and storyline that takes you on a fun, up-tempo journey. Sit back and relax. Not on this cruise, which is no ordinary boat ride. True to its name, Codzilla is monstrously fun—a thrill a minute as you scream across the water at up to 40 MPH, with a few hairpins turns and 360-degree spins thrown in for evil measure.
The Boat. Codzilla is 70 feet of marine aluminum and bad attitude, prowling the ocean with two turbo-charged diesel engines, state-of-the-art water jets, and 2,800 horsepower. Its unique hull design makes it capable of thrilling turns and spinning on a dime. So be sure to secure all hats, scarves, eyewear, and bad hairpieces.
Departure Location: Around 40 minutes.
Departs: Varies - see the calendar.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Codzilla Speedboat Thrill Ride
- Be mindful that Codzilla is designed to be a wet ride and, depending on where your seat is on the boat, you and your belongings could get very wet. BHC is not responsible for lost or damaged clothing or personal items. Free waterproof bags and ponchos are available onboard.
- Children aged 0-2 years old can join the tour for free.
- Tickets are non-refundable.