River Cruise to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Our Koala and River Cruise is the perfect way to get up close and personal with Australia’s cuddliest creatures!
This popular Brisbane river cruise has been taking locals and visitors to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary for over 70 years and is a “must do” experience while in Brisbane.
Our guide to Brisbane River Cruise to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Enjoy this memorable journey on the Brisbane River to the oldest and largest Koala Sanctuary in the world.
The cruise travels through the city's most historic landscapes, iconic attractions, historical home sites and interesting wildlife habitats.
Enjoy an informative commentary as you glide along Brisbane’s waterfront, from the bustle of the city’s skyscrapers through to leafy suburbs with waterside mansions.
As you travel, indulge in homemade morning teas, lunch and snacks (own expense) from the on-board cafe.
At Lone Pine Koala Sactuary, you have three hours to explore; hand feed kangaroos and emus, experience an authentic Australian sheep dog in action, spy on a shy platypus swimming, see the amazing birds of prey, and have a photo taken holding a koala!
9am and 11am
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Brisbane River Cruise to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary may be altered due to public holidays.
- 'Holding koala' photos are subject to availability at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Children from 0-2 years are not catered for.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.