Croc Express - Australia Zoo from the Gold Coast
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A full day of wildlife action and adventure
Take the scenic trip to Australia Zoo on the famous Sunshine Coast, home of the Crocodile Hunter. Australia Zoo is a must-see holiday highlight with 1000 animals from around the globe, daily shows and a state of the art, wildlife preservation and conservation hospital.
Our guide to Croc Express - Australia Zoo from the Gold Coast
Board the Croc Express and head to Australia Zoo, home of the Crocodile Hunter, with more wildlife and entertainment than you can poke a stick at. With over 1200 animals and stacks of free show daily, it's a full day of wildlife action and adventure.
Get hands-on with cuddly koalas, waddling wombats, slithering snakes and cute kangaroos. Come face to face with our majestic tigers, handfeed gorgeous elephants or get your photo taken with a baby alligator. Step aboard Steve's Safari Shuttle and explore all that Australia Zoo has to offer including the newest exhibit Africa.
Experience the wide open plains of the African savannah and see exotic animals such as giraffe, rhino and zebra interacting together and marvel at our gorgeous cheetah as they walk by. Then join our snakes, free-flight birds and crocs LIVE in the world-famous Crocoseum show and get your adrenalin pumping as you see a crocodile launch a strike from the water's edge.
Daily, year round.
10 hours in total, with around 6 hours to explore Australia Zoo.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Croc Express - Australia Zoo from the Gold Coast
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary may be altered due to public holidays. Low level of fitness needed.
- Passengers must reconfirm tour by 4.00pm on the day prior to departure. Failure to do so may result in cancellation.
- Pick-up times may vary by 10 minutes depending on traffic. Changing road conditions may result in alternate pick up points
- No accommodation pick up or drop off is available at Nobby Beach, Robina, Miami, Burleigh Heads, Palm Beach, Elanora, Currumbin, Tugun, Kirra and Coolangatta. Customers staying in these areas must make their own way to Chateau Beachside Resort, corner Elkhorn Avenue and the Surfers Paradise Esplanade to join the tour.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 63 passengers.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.