Cape Tribulation & Daintree Adventure
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
An enchanting day!
Explore the stunning landscapes of the Cape Tribulation, a world of unspoiled virgin rainforest, crystal clear jungle creeks and spectacular tropical beaches.
Our guide to Cape Tribulation & Daintree Adventure
Travel in air-conditioned comfort in your luxury purpose-built vehicle to Cape Tribulation, through some of the oldest rainforest in the world.
Visit the Mossman Gorge Centre for morning tea before boarding your shuttle for the transfer into Mossman Gorge.Your driver/ guide will take you for a guided walk sharing their knowledge of this enchanting rainforest environment.
Learn about the fascinating secrets of one of the world’s oldest rainforests.
Cruise on the Daintree River and reach an understanding of this wildlife environment for one hour, habitat of birds, tree snakes, unique plants and of course the estuarine crocodile.
Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch in the rainforest of Noah Valley.
Next we drive to Cape Tribulation, where the rainforest meets the reef.
Walk on this world-renowned rainforest beach, admire the coastline and fringing coral reef from the Kulki Lookout. We stop for an afternoon refreshment at the Daintree Ice Cream Company. Enjoy a delicious exotic fruit ice cream cup featuring four flavours (gluten free and dairy free options available).
After winding through the rainforest of the Alexandra Range, enjoy this spectacular lookout over the Daintree River Estuary, Snapper Island and beyond to the Coral Sea.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cape Tribulation & Daintree Adventure
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Pick-ups and Drop offs are not available from Yorkey's Knob, Holloways Beach and Machans Beach.
- Dress according to the weather for the day of your tour. Wear comfortable shoes and clothing. Don't forget your swimming costume and towel for the beach.
- Tour not recommended for children under 4 years due to the length of the tour and time spent on the vehicle.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.