360 Chicago - Sun and Stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit twice within 48 hours enabling you to savour the amazing views during the day and at night...
The best views in Chicago with magnificent 360º views over Lake Michigan, the city far below, the incredible Chicago skyline all around and four states spread out before you. It’s an experience you’ll never forget! Book the sun and stars ticket and visit twice within 48 hours.
Our guide to 360 Chicago - Sun and Stars
This Sun and Stars package lets you enjoy unsurpassed views of the Windy City from the observation floor of 360 Chicago TWICE for one low price!
Travel 94 floors up the tower to 1000 feet above Lake Michigan and enjoy seeing the Chicago shoreline, downtown Chicago and the four neighbouring States from this aerial observation point.
And with this ticket you can do this twice within 48 hours - meaning you can view the city during the day and night!
Learn about this fascinating city with the interative screens, zoom in, and out of the city and test your knowledge with the digital challenges.
When you have explored Chicago from the 94th floor, enjoy a coffee or a tempting cocktail at the world's highest Lavazza Espression Café and continue to enjoy the views through the amazing floor to ceiling windows.
Or why not upgrade your ticket with TILT?
TILT outward over 1,000 feet above The Magnificent Mile! TILT is the first of its kind in the world - it safely holds up to eight visitors at a time and extends out and over The Magnificent Mile ® and Chicago's famous skyline offering visitors unique, downward facing views from 1,030 feet.
Daily, year round.
Open from 9.00am. Last entry at 10.30pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 360 Chicago - Sun and Stars
- You will be sent an open-dated 360 Chicago Voucher allowing you to redeem your ticket on the date/time that best suits your itinerary. It is not possible to reserve a visit time in advance.
- Simply present your pre-paid 360 Chicago voucher at the concourse-level 360 voucher-exchange line. The main entrance is located at the John Hancock Center at 875 N. Michigan Avenue . When you present the voucher, you may request the preferred time at which you would like to visit or the next available time slot, or a later time of your choice. If you choose to schedule a visit for a later time, simply return with your timed ticket at the time you have chosen to by-pass the ticket queue.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.