Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass
See More. Spend Less. Save up to 40% on admissions and choose from over 20 Chicago attractions, sightseeing tours and activities
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Create your own itinerary with 30+ top attraction choices...
Perfect for visitors who want to explore a select few attractions, with the flexibility to choose from a wide range, the Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass offers entry to a choice 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 of 20+ attractions - saving over 40% in the process.
Our guide to Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass
Purchase the Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass to save time and money, compared to general admission prices. Marvel at the wonders of the Windy City from above at 360 Chicago or from the Skydeck Chicago or take in the city from ground level with a cruise along the placid shores of Lake Michigan.
Take the stress out of sightseeing with a multi-attraction pass that is accessible straight from your mobile phone (also available to print-at-home) and is valid for 60 days from your first visit. Simply browse your digital guidebook for where to go next, show your pass to be scanned at the entrance or ticket office, and you're in!
Choose any 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 attractions or tours from the following:
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Chicago: 1-Day Classic Tour
- Skydeck Chicago
- 360 CHICAGO
- Navy Pier - 4 Ride Pass
- Shoreline Architecture River Cruise
- Field Museum
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Adler Planetarium
- Chicago Pizza and Drink Combo
- Skyline Lake Tour
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Four-Hour Bike Rental by Bike and Roll Chicago
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- 10pin Chicago 90-minute Bowling & Pizza
- Chicago History Museum
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio Tour
- Robie House
- American Writers Museum
- Lincoln Park Zoo Rides
- Ernest Hemingway Birthplace Home
Admission to all of the attractions above is included in the Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass. Be aware some attractions operate seasonally and individual attractions can be withdrawn without notice.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass
- A gate-ready Go City: Chicago Explorer Digital Pass, will be uploaded instantly to your Customer Account upon full payment. Download your Go City: Chicago Explorer Ticket(s) directly to your smartphone (or print in advance if you do not have a smartphone) and present the QR code at the entrance to each Chicago attraction or experience when prompted.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- Your Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass is valid for one year from the purchase date. Visiting your first attraction activates your card and you have 60 days from THEN to visit your chosen attractions.
- Child passes are for children ages 3 to 12. Many attractions offer free admission for younger children. Please consult the attraction websites for more details.
- Unless otherwise noted, you may visit each attraction only once.
- A Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass is non-transferable. This means that once you start using it, you are the only person who can use it to get into attractions. Passes may not be re-sold.
- The Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass is valid for 1 year from purchase.
- *Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your ticket to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
How do I receive my Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, your Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. You can print out the pass to get into each attraction or show it on your phone. This will enable you to start using your Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass straight away. You will receive a confirmation email with easy-to-follow instructions on how to access your customer account.
How long is the ticket valid for?
The Go City: Chicago Explorer Pass is valid for a period of 60 days from the first time it is used. All your attraction admissions must be used within this time.