An Overview of Disney's FastPass+
FastPass+*: The Headlines
- Disney FastPass+ service lets you reserve selected attractions, Character experiences and shows up to 30 days in advance, before you even leave home (or 60 days for Disney Resort Hotel guests).
- Guests can also manage their ride bookings on site, via the handy My Disney Experience App.
- If you change your mind dont worry. You can amend your itinerary on the go in the park using the free WiFi** throughout Walt Disney World Resort or you can use the in-Park kiosks. Alternatively, cast members are on hand to help.
*Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make, and available arrival windows are limited. Disney FastPass+ attractions subject to change.
**Availability subject to device limitations. Features may vary by device and service provider. Message and data rates may apply. Coverage not available everywhere. If under 18, seek parent’s permission.
When Can I Start Using Disney FastPass+ Service?
The Walt Disney World tickets AttractionTickets.com issue all have Disney FastPass+ service included. Depending on where you are staying you can start making FastPass+ reservations either 30 or 60 days in advance.
On-site refers to any customers who are staying in a Disney Resort Hotel. These guests therefore have a room and ticket and can start making FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance.
Off-site guests refer to anyone staying on a property outside of the Walt Disney World Resort. In this instance, customers will only have a Disney ticket as opposed to a room and ticket and can start making FastPass+ reservations up to 30 days in advance.
What are the benefits?
The idea of Disney FastPass+ service is that by planning your time in advance, you maximise your time in the Disney Parks. This way, you get to spend quality time in the Parks with your family and friends, allowing you to savour every magical moment!
All of the following benefits can be booked in advance of your arrival. You can also take control of your itinerary on the go using Disney’s super-fast WiFi internet access, which is available throughout the Resort.
To unlock the benefits of FastPass+ you MUST first pre-book your park tickets before you travel. Once you have your park tickets, you will be able to complete your profile on My Disney Experience and start to enjoy the following benefits:
- Plan your time at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida using a great range of online and mobile tools (including an app) to help you take control of your holiday.
- Reserve attractions, shows and Character experiences with Disney FastPass+ service - up to 30 days before you arrive (or 60 days for Disney Resort Hotel guests).
- Make dining reservations up to 180 days before you arrive.
What is the difference between FastPass+ and My Disney Experience?
Disney FastPass+ service allows you to reserve selected attractions, shows and Character experiences before you even leave home. This enables you to pre-book a time at some of your favorite attractions so you can skip the standby line and get to the fun faster. You can pre-book up to 3 Disney FastPass+ per day, all of which must initially be made at the same park. Once you have used all of them you can book an additional FastPass+, which must be used before making another.
My Disney Experience is where you create your personal profile and start building your personal holiday itinerary. With My Disney Experience you can:
- Plan your holiday time at Walt Disney World Florida and familiarise yourself with all the rides and attractions available.
- Use some great planning tools such as park maps which highlight the top attractions in each park.
- Make dining reservations up to 180 days in advance so you can make the most of your time in the Parks.
- Access Disney’s FastPass+ to pre-book your rides and attractions.
With My Disney Experience, you can also:
- Link your family and friends to your profile so you can share plans together.
- View your day-by-day plans, including all your dining reservations, Wish List items and FastPass+ arrival window times.
- Download the mobile app – with this you will be able to do everything listed above, plus see real-time attraction wait times and more!
Why should I book my Disney tickets through AttractionTickets.com?
At AttractionTickets.com we send you ‘FastPass+ ready tickets’ as soon as you have paid in full and we guarantee delivery within 7 days free of charge.
AttractionTickets.com is the largest re-seller of Disney tickets in the UK. Our information comes directly from Disney rather than via any 3rd party and our staff are fully trained with regards to every aspect of FastPass+ and My Disney Experience.
So if you need any help at all in planning your holiday, we are very happy to help.
Do your Disney tickets include Disney FastPass+ service?
Yes, every Disney ticket that AttractionTickets.com sells includes FastPass+, so every ticket bought through AttractionTickets.com will enable you to benefit from all the FastPass+ features.
What's the difference between the MagicBands* and Cards?
This is probably the single biggest area of confusion. We have had many customers asking about the difference between the two options, so hopefully the following information will dispel any myths.
MagicBands are issued to Disney Resort Hotel guests.
Any customers staying at a Disney Hotel will be issued with a MagicBand. These include the room and ticket details (plus dining if purchased) and are designed for on-site guests to wear for convenience.
Cards are issued to off-site guests.
Anyone who has bought a ticket only without a Disney Hotel will be issued with a Magic card. The card, like the MagicBand, contains your ticket details and has been designed for off-site guests convenience around the Parks.
The very latest cards look like this:
On the reverse you will be asked to sign your card before you activate it. The ticket number in the bottom left corner is the number you enter to complete your My Disney Experience profile, so you can begin to personalise your holiday plans.
My Memory Maker
My Memory Maker is essentially Disney’s Photo Pass package. If you are travelling in 2016/2017 onwards, this is included into the price of your ticket and enables you to have professional quality photos taken of you and your group throughout the resort and loaded to your MagicBand or card. You can then view and download these free of charge when you return home.
Can I swap my card for a band?
Guests not staying at a Disney Resort Hotel will be issued with a card, however should you wish to change this for a MagicBand, then this can be done at the parks, although there is a charge to purchase the MagicBand.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if I miss a reserved ride time or I want to make a change to my FastPass+ plans?
Changes can be made before you arrive at Disney or on the day using the free WiFi that's available throughout the Parks. By logging in to MyDisneyExperience, guests have the flexibility to change their plans on the go. If you miss a time don't worry. Providing there is availability later in the day, you can simply move your pre-booked ride time to a more suitable slot. If you would like help, kiosks are available throughout the Parks so you can access MyDisneyExperience from there. Alternatively, Cast Members are on hand to help and revised print-outs of your new itinerary can be provided.
- How far in advance can I make restaurant reservations?
Dining reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance.