Kensington Palace Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
As the official London home of Britain's favorite royal couple, Prince William and Kate Middleton, along with little Prince George and Princess Charlotte. Other members of the royal family to walk the halls of Kensington Palace, include, King George II, Queen Victoria, Queen Anne, Princess Margaret and Princess Diana have all also called the palace home.
Our guide to Kensington Palace Ticket
A residence of the Royal Family since the 17th century, Kensington Palace is the official London home of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge and you’ll get the chance to venture behind the royal doors!
You’ll arrive at the Palace through beautifully landscaped gardens before stepping through the entrance hall and into the plush King and Queen’s State Apartments. Here, you can soak in exceptional architecture and costumes that the royal family have worn over the centuries.
Discover the story of the Stuarts and the Hanoverians royal courts, and find out what you would have worn and how you should behave and act in order to succeed in the palace’s heady environment!
Designed by Sir Christopher Wren, the architect behind St Paul’s Cathedral, Kensington Palace is an elaborate palace with much to see and discover.
Select dates - please see calendar.
Wednesday to Sunday, 10:30am to 5:00pm (Last admission 3:30pm). Closed 24th to 26th December.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Kensington Palace Ticket
- Please note: you will receive your official Tower of London ticket via email approximately 1-month before your visit. If you are visiting the Tower within 1-month then you should receive your ticket within seven days. Please contact us if you haven't received your tickets within this time frame.
- You must display your tickets in order to enter.
- Please note that this experience is non-changeable and non-refundable.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Nearest Underground: High Street Kensington or Queensway. Bus Routes: 9, 10, 49, 52, 70, 94, 148, 390, 452
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.