Celebrity Homes Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The original Celebrity Homes Tour Since 1935! Hollywood's most popular top-rated Celebrity Stars homes Tour. Accept no imitations!
Our guide to Celebrity Homes Tour
Tour Stops & Points of Interest
- Entertaining guides showing exclusive areas and hot spots
- Beverly Hills celebrities neighborhood & mansions!
- Historical and iconic landmarks
- TCL Chinese Theatre
- Dolby Theatre
- Mulholland Dr Overlook of Studios, Downtown LA
- Sunset Strip, The birthplace of the LA Music Scene
- Rodeo Drive shopping District
- Dozens of film and TV locations
- Whisky A Go -Go
- The Roxy
- Beverly Hills sign
- Capitol Records Building
- Hollywood Murals-You Are the Star
- Hollywood & La Brea Gateway (The Four Ladies of Hollywood Gazebo)
Starline’s Hollywood tour is fun, with over 80 years of history, LA’s most experienced and entertaining tour guides travel to Hollywood’s legendary landmarks delivering the city of LA’s most popular an unforgettable Hollywood adventure.
-Our professional guides spot more celebrity, see more homes and tell more history than anyone else.
-Our intimate small open-top vehicles go to more places.
-See where celebrities work, play, live and create stories.
The Original Celebrity Hollywood Tour is the first and only tour company found where the historical Chinese Theatre, Walk of Fame, Dolby Theatre are located on the Hollywood Blvd.
Discover the history of filming locations, where the biggest Hollywood stories broke, the hottest clubs’ celebrities frequent and iconic attractions like The Hollywood Bowl, Capital Records building and where celebrities eat and shop.
Mulholland Drive & The Hollywood Sign
Drive along Hollywood Hills most scenic Mulholland Drive with panoramic views of The Hollywood sign, downtown Los Angeles, Griffith Observatory, Universal, Warner Bros and Disney studios overlook, and stars homes built into the Santa Monica mountains 1700 feet above sea level just miles away.
The Sunset Strip
The Sunset Strip is legendary worldwide. Its allure of yesteryear…a time when it was known as the playground to old-guard Hollywood elite, and offers a premier collection of boutiques, restaurants, rock clubs, nightclubs, and upscale shopping that are consistently featured in the world’s best lists, luring eclectic crowds from all corners of the world.
From the Whiskey A Go-Go were Jim Morrison and the Doors became the house band, The Rainbow Bar & Grill with frequent rocker guests and where Joe DiMaggio had his first date with Marilyn Monroe., The Roxy, home to the Rocky Horror Picture Show and the Sky Bar owned by Cindy Crawford’s husband Randy Gerber. Also see the Viper Room, where River Phoenix died, The Tower Bar used to be Bugsy Siegel’s apartment and The Comedy Store where many famous comedians got their start, such as Jim Carrey, Michael Keaton, and David Letterman.
The Original Movie Stars’ Homes Tour created in 1935 is the most famous and popular tour in Los Angeles. Our professional guests bring you to the most exclusive Beverly Hills opulent estates, and the actual places where they live, work, eat, and play.
Discover the juicy secrets and fascinating history of celebrity homes on this up-close-and-personal tour of the Hollywood celebrity lifestyle you've read about and seen on television!
Don’t settle for anything less than “the original...and the best!”
You may see star homes such as Michael Jackson, Al Pacino, Halle Berry, Dr. Phil, Lucille Ball, Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe, Elton John, Simon Cowell, Ozzy Osbourne, Charlize Theron, Bob Barker, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Carrie Fisher, Gwen Stefani, Will Ferrell, and more!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Celebrity Homes Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Actual celebrity homes visited on the tour varies and particular star homes cannot be guaranteed.
- This tour is ADA-compliant and fully accessible. However, we do advise you to notify the tour operator of any special requirements at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time, so they can make adequate arrangements.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Celebrity Homes Tour
- If we are not picked up from our hotel, where do tours start from?
Tours begin from the main departure point outside Starline Kiosk, 6801 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028.