Small Group Grand Canal Boat Tour
- Free cancellations*
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best tour for first-time visitors
There's no better way to experience the beauty of this city built on water than a fascinating cruise along the Grand Canal, and a labyrinth of minor canals aboard a luxurious motor launch.
Our guide to Small Group Grand Canal Boat Tour
Experience the magic and beauty of Venice from the water as you cruise along the Grand Canal – the city's most important 'street' - and also explore the minor waterways dominated by towering Venetian Palaces.
You will be accompanied by a friendly and knowledgeable guide who will introduce you to the splendid palaces, churches, bridges and other monuments that line the main waterway of Venice.
In the first part of the tour, there are plenty of photo stops along the route as you cruise down the Grand Canal at a relaxed pace. Learn about the evolution of the Grand Canal and be entertained by anecdotes about the famous and infamous characters that once lived on this celebrated waterway.
In the second part of the cruise, sit back as you are taken on a delightful journey along the minor canals to discover the hidden Venice seldom viewed by visitors to the city. Travel through four of the city's districts, get a full overview and enjoy picture-postcard views of the most romantic parts of Venice.
The boats are small enough to navigate the minor canals, with enough space for you to comfortably sit outside to take photographs and listen to the detailed commentary provided by your guide. All boats are equipped with microphones and speakers so you can clearly hear the commentary. Groups are limited to 8 persons, ensuring an intimate experience.
Monday - Saturdays
Monday - Saturdays
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Small Group Grand Canal Boat Tour
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly and we will be able to take you on alternative routes suitable for you.
- During high water levels, the tour will take place but it might be partly adapted according to the weather conditions.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 participants.
- Cancellation Policy: More than 8 days before tour departure: no charge; From 7 to 4 days: 50% charge; Less than 3 days and no show: 100% non-refundable.