The Ultimate London Speedboat Experience
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Buckle up and prepare to be exhilarated on this 50-minute speedboat ride along the river Thames taking in highlights such as Tower Bridge, Westminster, the London Eye and more! Life jackets, wet weather clothing and a tour guide are all you need as you fly along the river at speeds of up to 35mph.
Our guide to The Ultimate London Speedboat Experience
What You Will See
- London Eye
- Houses of Parliament
- Somerset House
- London Bridge
- Tate Modern
- Shakespeare’s Globe
- The Gherkin
- The Shard
- HMS Belfast
- Tower Bridge
- Canary Wharf
- Cleopatra's Needle
- St Paul's Cathedral
- The Tower of London
- March to October: Daily, hourly from 10.00am to dusk
- November to March: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, Hourly from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Tours leave from Waterloo Millennium Pier underneath the London Eye.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Ultimate London Speedboat Experience
- This activitiy is not suitable for expectant mothers or anybody with a historical or current back condition.
- Customers must make their own way to the departure point. There are no refunds for late arrivals.
- There is a maximum of 12 persons on the boat.
- Advance reservations are required.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.