New Orleans Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover three centuries of history, architecture and culture...
This hop-on, hop-off bus tour is the most entertaining, informative and fun way of getting to know New Orleans. With a bus departing approximately every 30 minutes you can explore the city at your own pace.
Our guide to New Orleans Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
Located on the banks of the Mississippi River, New Orleans is famous for its distinct French Creole architecture, cross-cultural heritage, mouth-watering cuisine and, of course, its music!
This city sightseeing tour allows you to hop on and off as many times as you like, meaning you can take in this wonderful city at your own pace.
Home to the NFL’S New Orleans Saints, be sure to hop off at the Superdome, which is the largest fixed dome structure in the World and has hosted several Super Bowl National Championships.
Visit Royal Street, one of the city's most historic streets, for crafts, antiques and museums, or hop off at the Insectarium, the largest museum devoted to insects and their relatives in North America - this Asian inspired garden has thousands of beautiful precious butterflies.
Don't miss the New Orleans National WWII Museum, which focuses on remembrance and celebrates the American Spirit of the men and women who served during World War II.
Whatever you choose to do during your stay in New Orleans, this fantastic tour will introduce you to this intriguing city and highlight all the things to do and see.
Stops (subject to change)
- Stop 1: Jackson Square
- Stop 2: French Market
- Stop 3: Esplanade - N. Peters St. & Ursulines Avenue
- Stop 4: Treme - Rampart & Ursulines Ave.
- Stop 5: Basin St. Station Visitor Information Center
- Stop 6: Canal Street
- Stop 7: Riverfront Creole Queen
- Stop 8: CBD - Poydras & Carondolet (Central Business District)
- Stop 9: Louisiana Superdome
- Stop 10: The National WWII Museum
- Stop 11: Magazine Street (Jackson Ave.)
- Stop 12: Garden District on Magazine Street
- Stop 13: Magazine Street (Ninth St.)
- Stop 14: St. Charles Avenue - Louisiana Ave. & St. Charles Ave.
- Stop 15: St. Charles Avenue - 2020 St. Charles Ave.
- Stop 16: Arts District
- Stop 17: Harrah's Casino
- Stop 18: Canal Place - Canal Street
Thursday to Monday.
Buses run from 9.30am and the last tour is at 5.30pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New Orleans Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- Times, routes and stops are subject to change.
- The buses run every 30 minutes and the tour takes approximately 120 minutes to complete.
- Children under 3 years travel free.
- The bus is accessible by wheelchair.
- Please note: your 1-Day ticket is valid for 24 hours from the time of redemption.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.