Go Orlando Explorer Pass
4.5 stars: Based on 107 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 40% off retail prices on admission to 4 attractions...
There’s more to Orlando than just the main theme parks and the Go Orlando Explorer Pass gives you three of four 'must-do' attractions on one convenient pass, at one great price! Save up to 40% off combined individual admission prices .
Our guide to Go Orlando Explorer Pass
The Go Orlando Explorer Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility at Orlando’s famous International Drive area attractions - Take your pick of three or four attractions from the list of attraction experiences below.
The Go Orlando Explorer Pass is valid for 60 days from first use so there is no rush to visit everything in one day.
Your Go Orlando Explorer Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Orlando. Simply print your Go Orlando Explorer Pass or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction.
Attraction Choices (subject to change without notice):
- The Wheel at ICON Orlando: The iconic Wheel at ICON Orlando offers a new way to see Orlando as you've never seen it before
- WonderWorks - All-Access Pass Now includes laser tag!: Orlando’s only upside-down attraction, WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind featuring over one hundred interactive exhibits for people of all ages.
- Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
- Gatorland: The “Alligator Capital of the World” and Orlando’s “Best Half Day Attraction
- Titanic - The Artifact Exhibition: The brand new 20-room interactive attraction features full-scale recreations of Titanic’s most famous locales, including her Grand Staircase, First Class Parlor Suite, Veranda and Marconi room.
- SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando: Come face-to-face with more than 5,000 creatures including colourful fish, seahorses and jellyfish, and surround yourself with turtles and sharks in our immersive 360-degree ocean tunnel.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando: Roll out the red carpet, Orlando! Madame Tussauds, the world’s most famous celebrity wax attraction, provides visitors with the ultimate fame experience and its signature red carpet treatment.
- Fun Spot America Theme Park - 4 Ride Sampler: You will have extreme fun and thrills at Fun Spot America Theme Park! Choose four action-packed rides from over 20 options to enjoy.
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour: You definitely cannot do this at home! Discover territory that remains unaltered by man in the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades.
- Congo River Adventure Golf: 18 holes of mini-golf. Don’t miss the live gator feeding experience!
- CoCo Key Water Park: This outdoor and canopy-covered water park features fun for the whole family with 14 thrilling body slides and tube slides, heated pools, Parrot’s Perch interactive play island with a 400-gallon tipping bucket, a toddler-friendly lagoon, coral reef teen pool, and a Wet Rooster Tiki Bar.
- Skycoaster: Experience the sensation of freefalling from 250+ feet above ground level - it’s the closest you can get to skydiving, without having to jump out of a plane!
Average 4.5 out of 5 (107 customer reviews)
Each attraction well worth the visit. Shame Ripleys no longer available
Denise Jenkins reviewed 30 Aug,2019
Kids had a blast at all the different activities, voucher sent by email, we printed them out and used them without any problms
Patricia Anderson reviewed 18 Aug,2019
Great value for money. A visit to Wonderworks is a must with this pass!
Mandy Woodford reviewed 10 Aug,2019
This was great and saved us quite a bit of money! We went on an airboat at boggy creek which we would 100% recommend! Visited gatorland and enjoyed the day although we easily did both of these in one day. Visited madam Tussauds which was disappointing and smaller than we had thought: so glad we saved there! Then the titanic exhibit on international drive: this was good and very interesting - also sad but a good couple of hours spent.
Julie Martin reviewed 26 Oct,2018
Great tickets, saved us a fortune
Emma Davies reviewed 14 Jun,2018
- The Wheel at ICON Park
- WonderWorks (All access pass)
- The Outta Control Comedy Dinner Show
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Chocolate Kingdom - Factory Adventure Tour with Chocolate Bar
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
- Fun Spot America Theme Park - 4 Ride Sampler
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Boggy Creek Airboat Tour
- Congo River Adventure Golf
- CoCo Key Water Park
- Skycoaster at Fun Spot America Theme Park
- Orlando Magic Ticket
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go Orlando Explorer Pass
- You will be issued a gate-ready Orlando Explorer Pass Ticket, enabling you to start using your Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in Orlando. The Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account shortly after your order processes. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Your Explorer Pass also includes an E-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- With the Explorer Pass, you can pick your choice of admission to any one of three or four fantastic attractions from a list of 10 options.
- The Explorer Pass is activated the first time it is used and will expire after all your admissions are used or 60 days (whichever comes first). There are no refunds if you do not use all of your attraction admissions.
- Please note some attractions require advance reservations. Please consult your guidebook for details on how to book.
- Featured attractions can be withdrawn at any time without notice and there are no refunds should a particular attraction be withdrawn.
- Some attractions are seasonal. Please consult your guidebook for details.
- Please note: your pass includes only one visit per attraction. You can not visit the same attraction twice.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go Orlando Explorer Pass
- How long is my Go Orlando Explorer Pass valid?
Passes are activated the first time they are used at an attraction and are valid for a 60 day period from this point. You must visit all four of your chosen attractions within this 60 day time period.
- How do I receive my Go Orlando Explorer Pass?
Shortly after booking, you will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go Orlando Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in Orlando.