Captain Cook Brilliant Dinner Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A memorable way to see the city in all its evening glory.
The Captains Dinner Cruise is the signature a la carte dining experience and comes with the Captain’s seal of approval. Cruise on the prestigious MV Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2 and enjoy quality a la carte dining, a comprehensive wine list, live music and dancing, all set to the spectacular backdrop of Sydney by night
Our guide to Captain Cook Brilliant Dinner Cruise
Board your Captain Cook Cruises vessel to commence a Brilliant Dinner cruise.
Travel aboard MV Sydney 2000 or John Cadman 2, and enjoy stunning views of Sydney Harbour whilst enjoying a 3 course a la carte dinner.
After dinner, enjoy live music and dancing or star gaze from the open deck as the lights of Sydney city twinkle in the background.
Guaranteed Window Seating
Upgrade your experience and enjoy the superb view from the expansive windows no matter where you are seated on the vessel.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Smoked salmon, shaved fennel, dill, capers with black caviar dressing (GF)
- Quinoa and pumpkin salad, with seasonal greens, roasted pinenuts and citrus infused dressing ( (V)
- Ravioloni pasta, filled with spinach and ricotta, salsa napolitana with grana padano cheese (V)
- Warm lamb salad, baby greens, pumpkin, kalamata olives, quinoa, feta cheese with dijon honey mustard dressing
- Tasmanian grilled salmon fillet, accompanied by dutch carrots and asparagus, served with capers and lemon oil (GF)
- Slow cooked duck confit, seasonal greens, sweet potato puree and rich berry jus
- Australian southern highlands beef tenderloin fillet, sautéed mushrooms, served with seeded mustard jus
- Chicken kale, marinated chicken breast, kale stuffing with blended herbs and onion served with chicken jus
- Warm vegetable timbale with kumera, quinoa, sun dried tomatoes, cranberries, chickpeas and pumpkin seeds served with infused lime and dijon mustard (V, GF)
- Orange and Chocolate Flourless Cake with butterscotch sauce (GF)
- Coconut mousse, smooth coconut cream mousse on sponge base topped with toasted coconut
- Chocolate hazelnut cloud, with a silky-smooth centre Slow baked lemon and lime tart, soft citrus flavours served with a dollop of mascarpone cream
- Chocolate roche with raspberry coulis (GF)
Cruise concludes at approximately 9.30pm at Circular Quay (10.30pm on Saturdays, and Fridays from November to March), or 10.00pm at King Street Wharf (11.00pm on Saturdays, and Fridays from November to March).
7.00pm or 7.30pm depending on the time of the year.
2.5 hours (3.5 hours on Saturdays).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Captain Cook Brilliant Dinner Cruise
- The passenger warrants that they are physically fit and capable of undertaking the cruise.
- A certificate of fitness of travel issued by a doctor is required for passengers over 79 years of age and/or passengers with limited mobility.
- Captain Cook Cruises reserves the right to change the timetable, vessels and increase fares without prior notice.
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
- Sydney 2000 operates on dining cruises most days however the tour operator always reserve the right to amend vessels at any time.
- The crew will assist passengers who require wheelchair access, wherever necessary, up and down gangways to ensure their safety. The crew will ensure that all passengers who require wheelchair access understand that the company is responsible to safely board and unload them but cannot ensure their safety up or down a Step Wharf arrangement.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Captain Cook Brilliant Dinner Cruise
- What is the dress code?
We recommend Smart & Stylish - collared shirts for men and jackets in winter.