Girl From The North Country
- 13 booked
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
After critically-acclaimed, smash-hit runs at the Public Theater and the West End, Girl From The North Country brings its rousing spirit to Broadway.
Our guide to Girl From The North Country
Celebrated playwright Conor McPherson boldly reimagines the legendary songs of Bob Dylan, as you’ve never heard them before. Girl From The North Country is the uplifting tale of wanderers standing at a turning point in their lives. As they search for a brighter future and hide from the past, they discover that they all need the same thing in the present moment: each other.
The Evening Standard calls it “A portrait of desire. A vision of hope.” The New York Times hails it as “Profoundly beautiful.” Now this powerful new show comes to Broadway, capturing the hope and heartbreak as written by Dylan himself, “May your heart always be joyful. May your song always be sung.”
- Theatre: Belasco Theatre (111 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036)
- Audience: Recommended for 12 + (Mature language). Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Opened on Broadway: February 07th 2020
Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre that you have booked from the calendar opposite. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Girl From The North Country
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Girl From The North Country Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital Girl From The North Country tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Girl From The North Country Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Girl From The North Country
How will I receive my Girl From The North Country Broadway Tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Girl From The North Country Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Girl From The North Country Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine, and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.