VIP At The Rim Helicopter Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Seating on this incredible tour is limited: Be sure to book early!
On this VIP Grand Canyon Helicopter tour, see Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River on the way to Grand Canyon West Rim, home of the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. Guests will land at the West Rim Grand Canyon and board a complimentary air-conditioned shuttle to see beautiful viewpoints and attractions along the rim of Grand Canyon West.
Our guide to VIP At The Rim Helicopter Tour
This fantastic VIP tour starts from Las Vegas and includes a thrilling helicopter ride with sights along the way, including Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River. As you cross into the Grand Canyon, enjoy close-up views of the majestic scenery before landing at Grand Canyon West airport.
From there, guests will board a complimentary air-conditioned shuttle to explore points along the rim of Grand Canyon West. On the shuttle route, you can visit the Grand Canyon Skywalk, Indian Village at Eagle Point, and take in the scenic beauty of Eagle Point and Guano Point, both of which are some of the most dramatic viewpoints in the entire Grand Canyon.
Guano Point offers a 360-degree view and the historical remains of an aerial tramway, enhancing the surreal vantage point.
Eagle Point contains the Hualapai’s famous Grand Canyon Skywalk. This well-known landmark, also known as the Grand Canyon glass bridge, is a horseshoe-shaped, glass-bottomed structure that floats over the Grand Canyon below. You feel as if you are walking on air thousands of feet above the Colorado River below when you experience this one-of-a-kind attraction! Here, you can enhance the excursion by purchasing a Grand Canyon Skywalk ticket and experience walking out over the edge of the Canyon!
Before heading back to Las Vegas, you will have time to explore and take pictures as you take in the marvel of the beautiful rock formations. This tour includes round-trip transportation to and from most Las Vegas hotels.
Boulder City Terminal, 1265 Airport Road Boulder City, NV 89005
7 hours door to door, flight duration 70 mins approximately
*Temporary Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge which will be collected directly at check-in from passengers*
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for VIP At The Rim Helicopter Tour
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off is available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers 18 years or older must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Fuel surcharges may apply. Please see tour description for details.
- Flight time is around 70 minutes in total.
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Cameras and cell phones will not be allowed on the Skywalk.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- *Temporary Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge which will be collected directly at check-in from passengers*
- **Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for VIP At The Rim Helicopter Tour
- Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
- What should I bring?
Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft. Finally, all passengers booked on this tour must have government issued forms of identification.