Buckingham Palace Tickets
Buckingham Palace, the grand and iconic London residence of Her Majesty the Queen, is an absolute must-see on any visit to London. Don't miss out on exploring one of the world's most famous buildings!
Our guide to Buckingham Palace Tickets
Buckingham Palace, a fully working palace housing not only The Queen but serving as the administrative headquarters of the Royal Household, opens to the public again this summer.
There are 19 exquisitely furnished State Rooms to explore boasting fine examples of French and English antique furniture and displaying some of the greatest treasures from the Royal Collection, including works by Rubens, Canaletto and Rembrandt, sculpture by Canova and porcelain by Sèvres.
Your ticket also includes access to Royal Animals, a special exhibition telling the story of how the likes of swans and corgis have become synonymous with the Royal family.
Visitors finish their tour with a walk along the south side of the garden, taking in views of the famous lake and the west front of the palace.
Buckingham Palace Opening Details (subject to change)
Monday 27th July 2020 until Sunday 4th October 2020
Why not upgrade your Buckingham Palace Entrance Only tickets to include one of the following?
- Buckingham Palace Tickets Only
- Buckingham Palace Tickets with Royal Mews Access
- Buckingham Palace Tickets with Stonehenge Tour
- Buckingham Palace Tickets with Afternoon Tea at The Grosvenor
- Buckingham Palace Tickets with Afternoon Tea at Browns
- Buckingham Palace Tickets with 24hr Hop-on Hop-off Bus ticket
- Buckingham Palace Tickets with Windsor Castle Tour
- Royal London Tour including St Paul's Cathedral and Buckingham Palace