Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition & Theatre Tour Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition and Tour offers a fascinating introduction to the world-famous Globe Theatre and life in Shakespeare's London.
Our guide to Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition & Theatre Tour Ticket
Shakespeare’s Globe is a faithful reconstruction of the open-air playhouse first built in 1599, where Shakespeare worked and for which he wrote many of his greatest plays. The reconstructed Globe opened in 1997.
Exhibition & Theatre Tour
Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition & Theatre Tour is the world's largest visitor experience devoted to Shakespeare and the London in which he lived and worked. Based under the Globe Theatre, the engaging and informative Exhibition explores the remarkable story of the Globe, and brings Shakespeare's world to life using a range of interactive displays and live demonstrations. Find out about extravagant Elizabethan costumes, musical instruments and how they were used. A visit to the Exhibition includes a 30-minute guided tour of the Globe Theatre. Our expert guide-storytellers provide fascinating tours of the auditorium, vividly recreating colourful stories of the 1599 Globe and the reconstruction process in the 1990s and how the ‘wooden O’ works today as an imaginative and experimental space.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition & Theatre Tour Ticket
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Please note that this experience is non-changeable and non-refundable.
- To collect your guided tour tickets please bring your printed voucher to the Box Office on New Globe Walk and staff will print your tickets.
- The Globe is a working theatre. The exhibition and or tour may close occasionally for rehearsals, performances, and events which may not be listed on this website.
- There is no access to the theatre during matinee performances.
- Tours begin every 30 minutes during opening hours.
- During the Theatre Season there are no guided tours at all in the afternoon, so customers can only visit the Exhibition.
- Rehearsals will also take place throughout the year. Please note that access to the Globe Theatre may be restricted.
- Times and availability of the exhibition is occasionally subject to change without prior notice.
- Schedule: Exhibition - Daily 9.00am to 5.00pm. Globe Theatre Tours - November to February 9.30am to 4.30pm, March to October Monday 9.30am - 4.30pm, Tuesday to Saturday 9.30am - 12.00pm, Sunday 9.30am - 11.00am.
- Please arrive before 4.00pm in order to have time to explore the Exhibition fully before taking the tour (or vice versa)
- Nearest Train Station: Blackfriars or London Bridge (10 minute walk)
- Nearest Underground: Blackfriars, Mansion House, London Bridge (10 minute walk) Southwark & St Paul’s (15 minute walk)
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.