Louvre Museum Guided Tour with Skip the Line Access
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Skip the ticket queues and enjoy a guided visit to the largest and most famous museum in the world where you will discover some of the world’s greatest paintings including the Venus of Milo, the Coronation of Napoleon and the legendary Mona Lisa.
Our guide to Louvre Museum Guided Tour with Skip the Line Access
Since the overwhelming success of Dan Brown’s novel, ‘The Da Vinci Code’, the Louvre has welcomed even more visitors through its doors in search of the same symbols and clues found by the book’s hero Robert Langdon.
Your Grand Louvre Tour ticket allows you to bypass the long ticket queues and maximise your time in the museum.
Although it would take months to admire each and every object, your expert guide will help you discover some of the most famous treasures including the Venus de Milo, the Coronation of Napoleon and, of course, the Mona Lisa, painted by Leonardo da Vinci.
The tour lasts around two and a half hours and will also take you through the Medieval Fortress and the renowned Egyptian department.
Afterwards, you can continue to explore the museum on your own.
Meet at the Carrousel triumphal arch in front of the Louvre pyramid
Daily except Tuesdays.
Various times throughout the day.
Around 2.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Louvre Museum Guided Tour with Skip the Line Access
- The guided tour of Paris' Louvre Museum focuses on three world-famous works: the Venus de Milo, the Victory of Samothrace and Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, painted at the beginning of the 16th century. There is an opportunity to explore the rest of the museum on your own after the tour.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 6 pm.
- Large bags, strollers, and umbrellas must be left in the museum cloakroom.
- Please note that this tour does not suit those with reduced mobility. Please contact our booking department to know our possible options.
- Elevators are not available during the tour
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre museum procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- The Leonardo da Vinci exhibition is not included in our tours
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up to 3 calendar days before departure (Central European Time). Beyond that period, the following fees apply: 2 calendar days prior service: 50% of tour price (Central European Time). 1 calendar days prior service: 100% of tour price (Central European Time).