SAVE with our Exclusive New York Combos!
The cheapest way to experience the most iconic, must-do New York attractions. Plus get FREE gifts when you book today.More info
Guided 9/11 Memorial Tour with Museum Tickets
See how New York has recovered and rebuilt
Everyone remembers where they were on September 11, 2001. An event that shook the world, the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center changed the path of recent history in a way we still see every day. Visit Ground Zero to gain a deeper understanding of 9/11, the affect it had on the city (and the world!) and the long struggle undergone in New York City to move forward from that day.
Our guide to Guided 9/11 Memorial Tour with Museum Tickets
Join your expert local guide and explore not just the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, but the areas and landmarks around the World Trade Center that featured so poignantly in news reports after the attacks.
You’ll start out at St. Peter’s Church from where you walk over to St. Paul’s Chapel with a more personal insight into the drama that unfolded here. This was where families and friends came to pray, offer support and await news in the immediate aftermath of the attacks; as testified by the hand-drawn cards and memorials, personal memorabilia and photographs that still hang here.
See the stainless steel memorial cross, the stunning 9/11 Memorial Pools, each one built in the footprint of one of the twin towers, and inscribed with the names of all those who perished in the attack. Your guide will take this time to give you a more personal account of the tragedy that unfolded here, taking you to the Fireman’s Memorial and the Survivor Tree to tell you the incredible stories of courage and loss that unfolded right where you stand.
The last stop on our tour is one we’ll let you manage on your own. The 9/11 Museum is a very well curated space, with artifacts salvaged from the event on display, alongside countless personal stories. It’s a very moving visit, best taken in at your own pace in silence. We still have one last perk though – we’ve pre-reserved your museum tickets, so you’ll skip long lines to gain immediate access.
The groups are kept small for this tour to ensure a level of intimacy and peace that’s fitting for such a visit. Only the best local guides will give your tour a more personal feel, giving the 9/11 Memorial and its surrounds a more human context.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Guided 9/11 Memorial Tour with Museum Tickets
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the 9/11 Memorial Museum. Certain items are not permitted in the Museum and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to 9/11 Museum's guidelines on specific prohibited items.
- 9/11 Memorial Museum is non-guided with 5pm entry. An average visit takes approximately two hours.
- St Paul's Chapel is closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays for renovations for the forseeable future and may also be closed on other dates. On the days when St. Paul's Chapel is closed, we will tour the grounds and substitute our inside visit for additional sites important to the events of 9/11 but not normally covered on the tour.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.