Clearwater Beach Tour with Sea Screamer Speedboat Ride
4.6 stars: Based on 116 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Soak up the sun, take in the sights and hold on tight for this awesome one-hour ride on the Sea Screamer - one of the largest speedboats in America - which takes you on a thrilling adventure alongside the spectacular Clearwater Beach in search of dolphins and other marine life.
Our guide to Clearwater Beach Tour with Sea Screamer Speedboat Ride
Get ready for an incredible day mixing sun, relaxation and a mind-blowing speedboat ride that you won't forget in a hurry!
Located within easy reach of Orlando, a trip to Clearwater Beach is an ideal antidote to the busy theme parks. Famous for its powder white sand, Clearwater has been voted the #1 Beach in the U.S. by Traveler's Choice. After an early pick-up in Orlando, sit back and relax as your driver does the hard work and soon you'll be kicking back on Clearwater's famous sugar-white sands. Once at the beach, enjoy the morning at your leisure. Take a refreshing swim in the ocean, bodyboard, go for a stroll or simply relax on the beach and top up the tan.
For those choosing the optional lunch, satisfy your senses and choose between American, Italian, and Greek fare at a local family restaurant that has been serving the area for more than 30 years.
Sample Lunch Menu
- Sandwiches: (served with French fries & coleslaw) - Hot & Cold varieties
- Salads: Greek-Caesar-Chef-Chicken or Tuna
- Pasta: Choice of Spaghetti-Ziti (Variety of sauces)
- Pizzas: Various toppings
- Greek specials: Chicken Souvlaki-Gyros
- Seafood: (served with French fries & coleslaw) - Fish & Chips-Grilled Grouper Sandwich
- Kids: Burgers - Hot Dog - Chicken - Fish Fingers & Chips
In the afternoon, head to the marina and jump aboard Sea Screamer, the world's largest speedboat! With its dual twin-turbocharged diesel engines, the 72' long Sea Screamer gives you a thrill ride you'll never forget! At speeds up to 35 miles per hour, the Sea Screamer zips along the waters of the Gulf of Mexico in speed and comfort.
Whether it be speeding up and down the beaches, enjoying the spray, or watching dolphins play in our wake, kids LOVE the Sea Screamer! Year after year, the Sea Screamer keeps them coming back for more!
After your ride, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the warm sands and blue waters of Clearwater Beach before leaving for Orlando at around 5.00pm.
Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change)
Shuttle pick-up locations generally require a change of vehicle before travelling onwards to Clearwater Beach.
|Senor Frogs - 8747 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819||7.00am|
|Rosen Inn International - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, Fl 32819||7.10am|
|Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819||7.25am|
|Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836||7.45am|
|Swan Hotel at Disney (Shuttle) - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)||8.00am|
|Wildside Texas BBQ - 7725 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee||8.10am|
Mondays, Wednesdays and select Saturdays.
Duration: Around 12 hours in total including a 45-60 minute ride aboard Sea Screamer. Transfer Time: 2 hours each way.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Clearwater Beach Tour with Sea Screamer Speedboat Ride
- The Clearwater Beach Tour with Sea Screamer Speedboat Ride runs from central location points in Orlando - you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Customers selecting the optional lunch will be given a voucher for Post Corner Pizza and Restaurant that can be redeemed at any time throughout the day.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Clearwater Beach Tour with Sea Screamer Speedboat Ride
- Is a hotel pick-up included?
The Clearwater Beach Tour with Sea Screamer Speedboat Ride runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day.
- Where will my Clearwater Beach Tour with Sea Screamer Speedboat Ride depart from?
The pick-up locations are arranged so that you do not need to travel too far to your nearest point. The actual location will be given at the time of booking when you advise us of your hotel. In the event that you do not have your hotel information available at the time of booking, you will be advised of your pick-up point when you call to reconfirm your tour in resort.