Venice in One Day
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Combine a two-hour walking tour, which includes skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica, with a 60-minute Grand Canal Boat Tour and experience the wonders of this most photogenic city from both land and water.
Our guide to Venice in One Day
This easy-to-use combo ticket features a selection of unmissable Venice highlights including a hour long voyage along the city's famous canals.
The first part of the itinerary is a leisurely two-hour walking tour where you will learn the amazing history and architecture of St Mark’s Square - hear how a city built on swamps became one of the most important ports in the western world!
Then, after enjoying a skip-the-line visit to St Mark’s Basilica, head off down the narrow streets to discover hidden Venice - See Gothic Palaces, Marco Polo’s house, the Pantheon of Venice and also the Rialto Bridge.
In the second part of your walking tour, you will leave St Mark's Square to explore a very different "Hidden Venice". Main highlights will include Castello district, Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Ponte Paradiso bridge and Calle Paradiso, Salizada San Lio and many more. Enjoy this voyage of enlightenment through the labyrinth of back alleys and sleepy canals of Venice.
You will then join the Grand Canal Boat Tour, where you can sit back, relax and experience the wonderful architecture of Venice as you cruise along the Grand Canal – Venice’s most important 'street' and also explore the minor waterways dominated by towering Venetian Palaces.
See beautiful palaces, churches and other historic buildings and also learn about the city's unique history and the famous and infamous characters that once lived on this celebrated waterway.
Varies, please see calendar.
Around 3 hours (excluding a break between the two tours).
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Venice in One Day
- This is a combination of the Best of Venice Walking tour and the Grand Canal boat tour. Please note there is a break between the two tours where you have free time to shop, go sightseeing or eat etc.
- Your walking tour guide will assign the boat tour time (approx 5pm) before starting the walking tour.
- Please note, the Basilica can sometimes close the skip the line entrance without notice due to high water levels or festivities, your guide will try their best to limit the waiting time. Also at times the basilica can also be closed due to ceremonies and special festivities, in this instance your guide will give you a detailed explanation of the Basilica's history, architecture and its treasures from the outside and wherever possible will bring visual aids.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter St Marks Basilica. Large bags are not allowed inside the Basilica.
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for people with walking difficulties or having to use partly motorised vehicles or a walker.
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour operates with a minimum of 5 people.
- There will be a 4 hour break between tours.
- Cancellations: More than 8 days before tour departure: no charge; From 7 to 4 days: 50% charge; Less than 3 days and no show: 100% non refundable.