First Date - Broadway Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Ever been on a date and wondered what the other person was thinking? This new musical comedy lets you peer inside the nervous and busy minds of two would-be lovebirds, Soho artist Casey and Wall Street trader Aaron, on their first date.
Our guide to First Date - Broadway Tickets
When tightly wound Aaron is set up with cool girl Casey, a quick drink turns into a hilarious dinner served with sides of Google background checks, fake emergency phone calls, a slew of bad boy and uptown girl exes, and some seriously saucy chemistry. Can this mismatched pair turn what could be a dating disaster into something special before the check arrives, or end up at another table for one?
- Monday - No Performance
- Tuesday - 7.00pm Evening
- Wednesday - 8.00pm Evening
- Thursday - 8.00pm Evening
- Friday - 8.00pm Evening
- Saturday - 2.00pm Matinee
- Saturday - 8.00pm Evening
- Sunday - 3.00pm Matinee
- Sunday - 7.00pm Evening
Tickets currently available for purchase up to 22 December 2013.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for First Date - Broadway Tickets
- All New York Broadway Theatre Tickets are guaranteed in the Orchestra or Front Mezzanine section of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 14 days prior to the performance date.
- Regular New York Broadway Theatre Tickets may not be valid at certain times of the year such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. At this time you must purchase a peak holiday ticket. Please see individual show description for details.
Frequently Asked Questions for First Date - Broadway Tickets
Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, we will not send hard tickets to your home address. Attraction Tickets Direct will confirm your seats with the theatre box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time ,the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 14 days prior to the performance date.