Kew Gardens and Kew Palace Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Kew is London's largest UNESCO World Heritage site offering unique landscapes and iconic architecture from every stage of the Gardens' history. Their collection of living plants is the largest and most diverse in the world, growing out in the Gardens and inside glasshouses.
Our guide to Kew Gardens and Kew Palace Ticket
Kew Gardens: The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew is a World Heritage Site located in 300 acres of stunning vistas and 6 magnificent glasshouses set in a beautiful landscape beside the River Thames between Richmond and Kew in south-west London. This summer is the perfect time to visit.Entrance includes seasonal exhibitions and activities - some of which include hands-on sessions which are available after entry. Entrance also includes Kew's Rhizotron and Xstrata Treetop Walkway which takes you on a breathtaking tour under the ground and then 18 metres (59ft) up in the air, bringing you closer to the trees in a way that will take your breath away.
Kew Palace: The most intimate of royal palaces, Kew was built as a private house in 1631 and used by the royal family from 1729 to 1818. Sense the joys and sorrows of past royal lives in intimate detail as King George III and his family come to life through a fascinating display of personal artefacts.
In happier times George III, Queen Charlotte and their 15 children enjoyed a relatively simple domestic routine at Kew, the palace rang with laughter and fun, however in later years the atmosphere darkened as family rivalries become more intense and relationships soured. Kew became a retreat for an ailing King George and a virtual prison for his elder unmarried daughters.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Kew Gardens and Kew Palace Ticket
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Please note that this experience is non-changeable and non-refundable.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Nearest Train Station: Kew Bridge.
- Nearest Underground: Kew Gardens.
- Bus Routes: 65, 391, 237 or 267.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
- The treetop walkway, Climbers & Creepers, the Children’s Garden, the galleries, Kew Palace and Kew Explorer are currently closed
- Bicycles, tricycles, roller skates, skateboards, micro-scooters, balace bikes and other vehicles (except powered wheelchairs) must be left at the gate
- Customers will need to arrive within 45 minutes of their time slot
- The Orchids exhibition will be back in Feb 2021, and will be included in your ticket. Please organise a visiting time slot with reception upon arrival