SeaWorld Park Updates - Know Before You Go
- Park capacity will be limited to allow for social distancing. Physical distancing will be promoted throughout the parks by ground markings and signage. Contactless payments will be encouraged and plexiglass will be installed in high-traffic areas.
- Queue lines for all rides will have markings for physical distancing and modified seating will be implemented to maintain physical distancing.
- Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
- Everyone over the age of 2 years is required to wear a face covering during their visit. At Aquatica, face coverings will be prohibited in the water and on attractions.
- Certain animal interactions will be modified and only tours allowing for physical distancing will operate. Some tours and interactions will be restricted to one-party at a time.
- Certain components of parades and meet-and-greets, such as those involving guest interactions, character interactions and photo opportunities will be modified or removed.
- Keep up to date with the safety measures and requirements in place SeaWorld Parks
Get better value by Combining Aquatica® Tickets with other parks
Order our FREE brochure now
Let us help you plan your Orlando holiday
First-hand advice from Orlando experts
Make the most of your Aquatica® Tickets visit with these extras
Good day out but no food allowed into park.
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Mar, 2020
Discover the splash-tastic fun of Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark®
You splash, you scream, you float, you laze. Welcome to Aquatica, a splashy watery park full of super-sized slides, speedy splashdowns and sandy shores!
Our guide to Aquatica® Tickets
If anyone knows water and parks, it’s SeaWorld. So their waterpark must be something special, right? Aquatica is all of that and more, where fun is as endless as the sea itself. Use your Aquatica Tickets to slide, splash and soar like never before!
Not to Miss Attractions
- Grab your family and head to Ray Rush™ for three exciting thrills in one ride. Spin and splash up the walls before dropping into an open-air slide shaped like the wings of a manta ray.
- Pick up a raft with your best friend or family member for KareKare Curl™ and get ready for a high-adrenaline splashy adventure which will include moments of complete weightlessness as you experience a vertical wave wall.
- Prepare for an adrenaline rushing one-of-a-kind experience like no other as you ride the most thrilling water ride of its type to hit Orlando. Ihu’s Breakaway Falls™ features four different slides each boasting the steepest and tallest 360-degree spirals in the southern United States!
- Speed down a 300-foot slide, in and out of tunnels and around a 360-degree turn before racing across the finish line as you challenge family and friends on Taumata Racer®.
- Dolphin Plunge®, Aquatica’s incredible signature ride, speed through 250 feet of clear tubes underwater, then through the beautiful Commerson’s dolphin habitat. Omaka Rocka thrills you with high-speed tubes and half pipe funnels that'll have you splashing and sliding frontward and backward and climbing the walls!
- Cutback Cove and Big Surf Shores - Catch a wave in the world’s only side-by-side wave pools at Aquatica. Cutback Cove creates gently rolling surf while Big Surf Shores produces crashing waves with five-foot swells.
- Roa’s Rapids® will send you speeding along through rolling waters past geysers and through waterfalls at a speed three to four times faster than a typical waterpark river. Gently float along Loggerhead Lane through a spectacular underwater view of the Commerson’s dolphins and a beautiful habitat of thousands of exotic fish.
Fun for Kids
- Walkabout Waters is an interactive water playground boasting 15,000 square feet of pure water excitement. Perfect for kids to zip down slides and blast water cannons, only available at Aquatica water park Orlando.
- Play, paddle and splash at Kata’s Kookaburra Cove®. With a maximum pool depth of only 2ft, this is the perfect spot for little ones. To ensure guests have a great experience at Aquatica Orlando, the park has a strict daily capacity.
Guests with pre-purchased multi-day Aquatica tickets including the 2-Park SeaWorld and Aquatica Ticket, 3-Park SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Ticket or a Discovery Cove Ticket will get priority over people wanting to buy Aquatica tickets at the gate so it's well worth buying in the UK before you go.
There are two lazy rivers at Aquatica. For Roa Rapids, grab a life jacket if you are not a confident swimmer
Our guide to Aquatica® Tickets
Ihu's Breakaway Falls™
Big Surf Shores™ & Cutback Cove™
Kata’s Kookaburra Cove®
Average 4.5 out of 5 (4513 customer reviews)
Good day out but no food allowed into park.
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Mar,2020
enjoyed it disapointed that it closed for two days
Hayley Hartley reviewed 14 Mar,2020
Still a great value ticket with plenty to see
Norm reviewed 14 Mar,2020
A great water park with excellent rides & a great beach to relax.
Malcolm Walker reviewed 12 Mar,2020
Great waterpark good food
Andrew Caygill reviewed 10 Jan,2020
Frequently Asked Questions for Aquatica® Tickets
What is Aquatica Orlando?
Aquatica is a water park in Orlando with 15 incredible attractions to enjoy for a variety of ages and water confidence. Whether you're looking for thrills, a relaxing time to chill out with the family or incredible animal attractions, there will be something for you at Aquatica.
How big is Aquatica?
Aquatica Orlando covers a total area of 59 acres so there is lots to see and do including 2 giant side by side wave pools!
How far is Aquatica from SeaWorld Orlando?
Aquatica is located directly opposite SeaWorld on International Drive in south-west Orlando. To walk between them can take roughly 10 minutes. With your SeaWorld multi-park ticket you can hop between parks as much as you like.
How many rides does Aquatica have?
Aquatica Orlando has a total of 9 water slides, 3 large pools and 2 river rides. These attractions range from slow and relaxing to fast and thrilling so there is plenty for the whole family to enjoy. We recommend spending at least a day at Aquatica.
Is parking free at Aquatica?
The SeaWorld 3 for 2 Parks ticket allows you FREE parking at all of the SeaWorld parks for a 14 consecutive day period, as well as offering excellent value for money vs the gate price. If you do not have this ticket, prices for parking can vary from $20+ per day.
Do you need towels at Aquatica?
We recommend guests bring their own towels to the park, although they are available to rent if you forget. We also recommend taking ample sun cream, footwear like sandals for walking around and extra water bottles. Lockers are provided for personal items and valuables.
Are lockers available?
Yes, lockers are available to hire in the parks. They start from $15 for a small locker for the day. There are 3 locations in the parks where you can find lockers for your personal items.
Can you take food into Aquatica?
Guests are allowed to bring their own snacks and bottled water in the park, however larger servings and meals are not permitted. There is a picnic bench just outside the entrance/by the car park if you wish to bring other food. There are restaurants located within the park and you can purchase All-Day Dining tickets if you want to fully utilise these.
Which months does Aquatica open?
Aquatica is open all year round. However, it does close for maintanence on some dates throughout the winter months so we advise to check the availabilty calendar online before planning your visit.
What time does Aquatica open?
Opening hours may vary throughout the year so we advise to check the park calendar online before you travel.
What are the ride requirements?
All of the attractions at Aquatica have height restrictions so we advise to check these before you travel if you have young children travelling with you.
Can I take a camera on the rides?
Guests are not permitted to bring personal cameras on to any of the rides or attractions.
Is there a guide for people with disabilities?
There are facilities for people with disabilities throughout Aquatica and the park has partial wheelchair access for some rides. However, some rides do have towers that require stair climbing.
Can I smoke at Aquatica?
Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted in Aquatica except for designated areas only.
What happens is there is bad weather?
In the event of inclement weather (i.e. hurricanes) the park may temporarily close areas of the park for the safety of the guests.
©2020 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.