Wine Enthusiasts' Dinner at Boutique Dinery and Wine Lab
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Go behind-the-scenes right into the ruby red bottles full of precious blends with this wine tasting near Florence, in Italy. Get the chance to experience wine-making in the Chianti region and bring back home your "creation"!
Our guide to Wine Enthusiasts' Dinner at Boutique Dinery and Wine Lab
Enjoy and admire the stunning landscapes travelling through the gorgeous Chianti hillside.Unveil the secrets of the marvelous realm of wine in its birthplace, learn about wine's history and all about production visiting a fascinating boutique winery. Explore the winery's ancient cellar and learn all about the approaches and techniques which lie behind the production of a world-class blend. And, at the end of the tour, enjoy a classical Florence wine tasting dinner.
Led by your dedicated sommelier you will understand how blending different kinds of pure wines results in a variety of combinations acidity and aromas, and then enjoy the uniquely thrilling experience a real hands-on experience: create your very own personal wine! For a perfect end to your day relish the genuine local fare tasting different kinds of premium Chianti olive oil served with fragrant unsalted Tuscan bread followed by an exquisite gourmet 5-course dinner in the charming premises of the winery's restaurant.
Approx. 5 hours
- Piazza Mentana in Towns of Italy Tourist Hub | Florence 2red - Florence
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wine Enthusiasts' Dinner at Boutique Dinery and Wine Lab
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Infants 0-3 years old are not allowed on this tour.
- Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- Please note that Italian law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverages to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- This tour takes approximately 5 hours.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.