Royal Delfin Cruise
4 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a relaxing day in the sun as you sail around the sparkling Canarian coastal waters aboard a luxury catamaran in search of whales, dolphins and stunning scenery.
Our guide to Royal Delfin Cruise
A trip to Tenerife would not be complete without experiencing a leisurely cruise around the island's coastal waters in search of the native wildlife and a secluded bay or two where you can take a refreshing dip.
The Royal Delfín is the only catamaran in Tenerife that allows the observation and sighting of whales and dolphins above and under the sea through an exclusive submarine vision.
There is magnificent scenery throughout the trip as the catamaran Royal Delfín has 16 underwater panoramic windows. Enjoy unforgettable views of everything going on under the surface – it’s a bit like being in a giant aquarium!
See the famous Los Gigantes cliffs and drop anchor in the beautiful Bay of Masca surrounded by the Teno Mountains. Here you can swim in the crystal clear water amidst the multitude of colourful fish.
4.5 hour Los Gigantes Masca Cruise
This 4.5-hour boat tour is the flagship cruise. The catamaran will depart from Puerto Colón and sail along the stunning southwest coast from Costa Adeje to the Majestic Cliffs of Los Gigantes in search of cetaceans to observe them in their natural habitat. Stop at the Bay of Masca to enjoy a swim in the beautiful water. Here you will also enjoy a complimentary lunch.
Departs: 9.30 am on Fridays and Saturdays. 2.00pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Sundays.
3 hour Atlantic Cruise:
On the 3-hour boat tour, the Royal Delfín catamaran will sail from Puerto Colón, Costa Adeje. Sail in search of whales and dolphins along the beautiful coast from Playa de Las Américas to Diego Hernandez Bay. Drop anchor and enjoy a relaxing swim before tucking into a complimentary lunch.
Departs: 10.30 am on Wednesdays and 2.00pm on Saturdays.
2 hour Mini Cruise:
On the 2-hour cruise, the catamaran with underwater vision will set sail from Puerto Colón, Playa de Las Américas, and navigate along the stunning southern coast of Tenerife in search of wonderful mammals to observe them roaming free in their natural habitat.
Departs: 10.30am on Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays.
See schedule for full details.
2, 3 or 4.5 hours plus transfer time depending on the option selected.
Based on the location of your hotel/accommodation in Tenerife (pick-ups are available from El Médano, Golf del Sur, Ten-Bel, Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Américas, Playa Paraiso and Los Gigantes), simply choose your preferred date and time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Royal Delfin Cruise
- Guests aged between 4 and 11 years are eligible for the child rate. Guests aged between 0 and 3 years old are eligible for the infant rate.
- Drinks are included during the entire cruise: beer, sangria, soft drinks, juice & water.
- Itinerary and pick-up times and locations are subject to change.
- Pick-ups commence up to 60 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Sightings of whales and dolphins cannot be guaranteed although the cruise enjoys a 95% success rate.
- These itineraries could be changed due to weather conditions, road closures or due to force majeure.
- An alternative menu is available for allergy sufferers & vegetarians. Please advise at time of booking if you have any requests.
- Based on the location of your hotel/accommodation in Tenerife (pick-ups are available from El Médano, Golf del Sur, Ten-Bel, Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Américas, Playa Paraiso and Los Gigantes), simply choose your preferred date and time.
- Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel this must be done in writing by the person in whose name the booking is in. The cancellation charges are as follows, 56-14 days prior to the arrival 25% of the price of the reservation, 7-13 days prior to the arrival 50% of the price of the reservation and 0-7 days prior to the arrival 100% of the price of the reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions for Royal Delfin Cruise
Is lunch included in the tour?
Yes, a lunch is provided.
What is the child policy?
Guests aged between 4 and 11 years old are eligible for a Child's ticket. Guests aged between 0 and 3 years old are eligible for the infant rate.
Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.
Will I really see whales and dolphins?
Sightings of whales and dolphins cannot be guaranteed, although the cruise enjoys a 95% success rate.