We'd love you to get in touch...
This is an exceptionally busy and difficult time for the travel industry and for you - our customers. We are endeavouring to do all we can to assist you. However, due to the volume of calls and emails we are receiving our response time may be slower than usual. We ask you to a) read our Coronovirus Amendment and Cancellation Policy and b) be patient. We will help and we will get to your call, emails and questions. Our customer service team are all working hard to help all customers, particularly those due to travel in the coming days.
For the fastest response to your questions, it is recommended that customers call rather than email where possible.
Like many businesses at the moment, we are operating with a reduced number of staff due to the COVID-19 outbreak. As such, we have reduced our hours of operation to the following:
Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
For all new and existing bookings phone 0800 223 0324 (FREE) or from a mobile call 020 3195 0655.
- Choose option 1 for new attraction ticket bookings and advice
- Choose option 2 for new Disney hotel bookings and advice
- Choose option 3 for all existing bookings, or alternatively call 0203 904 4988 to get straight through to our admin team
NOTE: if you wish to amend your hotel booking in any way, please email email@example.com
- New Bookings - for quotes, group bookings or special requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Existing Bookings - if you have a query relating to an existing booking, please email us at email@example.com. We will respond to any emails within 24 hours.
- PR - journalists and media contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News - contact email@example.com
- Marketing - contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For ticket returns or in the very unlikely circumstances that you have a complaint, please write to us at:
171E Wingate Square
Oliver Brendon - Chief Executive & Founder
- Email: Oliver@atdtravelservices.co.uk
- Call: 020 3195 0628
Other travel brands that we own
We also sell over 3,000 worldwide experiences on www.dosomethingdifferent.com.