Wembley Stadium Tour for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take the Wembley Stadium Tour for Two and get a glimpse into what it is like to be football stars. Visible from all over London, Wembley Stadium has a history and legacy unlike any other, making it the most famous football stadium on the globe.
Our guide to Wembley Stadium Tour for Two
Take a sneak peek at the changing rooms, where the players prepare for glory, and feel the excitement as you walk through the players’ tunnel on the footballers’ path to the pitch. Sit in the seat of England’s manager and climb to the Royal Box, the place where winners are awarded the trophy.
With its large, open concourses, gorgeous acoustics and stunning views from all of its 90,000 seats, Wembley is by far the UK’s finest stadium experience. Feel the magic and relive some of the greatest football moments as you go behind the scenes of the largest stadium in the UK.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
What happens on the day?
There is only one way to get near to experiencing what it's like to play at Wembley and that is by taking the tour behind the scenes of England’s national stadium. Your fully guided tour will follow in the footsteps of legends and take you into areas usually reserved for the biggest and best names in football.
On arrival you will both be greeted by your guide who, over the duration of the tour, will share with you their extensive knowledge of the history of both the original and new Wembley Stadiums. This is your ideal opportunity to ask all those questions you've been dying to find out the answers to.
Your unforgettable visit lets you sit in the England manager’s chair in the Press Conference Room, sense the excitement in the England dressing room, experience the tension of the players’ tunnel, climb the 107 trophy winners' steps to the Royal Box and each have your photograph taken with the replica FA Cup (by the stadium photographer for an additional fee).
As you are shown around the stadium, you will have the chance to take photographs of such historical treasures as the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy commemorating England's World Cup glory, the torch that started London's 1948 Olympic Games and so much more.
With printed translation in 9 languages, excellent transport links, onsite car parking, a café and the Stadium Store, Wembley remains the ultimate stadium experience in the UK.
Tours depart hourly from 10.00 to 15.00 every day with the exception of event days and certain other days in the calendar.
Up to 2 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wembley Stadium Tour for Two
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- We recommend that the tour is not suitable for children under the age of 5.
- A general level of fitness is required to walk around the stadium but if you have any access restrictions and/or special requirements please inform us at the booking stage and suitable assistance will be provided as necessary.
- Tours depart hourly from 10.00 to 15.00 every day with the exception of event days and certain other days in the calendar; please check www.wembleystadium.com for details. Tours are subject to availability, alteration and cancellation at short notice.
- There is an untimed entry whereby your tour will start from the moment you arrive at the Stadium. With less reliance on a fixed time entry, visitors can simply arrive from 10.00 and your tour will commence (last entry to the Stadium is 15.00).
- Your meal can be booked Monday to Friday between 12.00 and 19.00.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Tours last approximately 1 hour 15 minutes but please allow up to 2 hours for your stadium tour and 1 hour 30 minutes for your meal.
- Please note the gift shop closes at 17.00, so account for this if you book a later tour in the day.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid until 31 March 2023 and cannot be extended. Please be sure to book and take the experience before this date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation