London Bungee Jump
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take this exhilarating 160ft bungee jump with the majestic backdrop of the London skyline behind you - if you dare!
Our guide to London Bungee Jump
Perched at the top of the crane and attached by your ankles, it is over to you to make the leap of faith and experience the awesome rush of the freefall, followed by the face shifting G-force as the cord recoils and pulls you back skywards!
Take this exhilarating 160ft bungee jump with the majestic backdrop of the London skyline behind you! The venue offers incredible views of Central London, the Thames and Canary Wharf, so take this unique opportunity to bungee jump in the city of London. You will find yourself perched at the top of a giant crane and attached by your ankles, looking out over the magnificent landscape. Then it is over to you to make the leap of faith! Experience the awesome rush of the freefall as you plummet towards the ground, followed by the face-shifting G-force as you reach the maximum stretching point and the cord then recoils, pulling you back skywards!
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for London Bungee Jump
- Maximum age: 49 with no doctor’s certificate, no maximum age with a doctor’s certificate
- Minimum age: 14 (14 and 15-year-olds require parent or guardian permission and signature)
- Maximum weight limit for a solo jumper is 18 Stone 9 lb.
- Waist harnesses fit waist size of 15.7 inches to 49.2inches.
- If you are not in good health or pregnant you should NOT jump. You will not be permitted to jump should you have any of the following conditions: High Blood Pressure, Heart Problems, Epilepsy, Dizziness, Neurological conditions or Asthma.
- Participants cannot jump if they have any damage to their neck spine, legs, back or eyes. If you suffer from any of the listed conditions but have been given a doctor’s certificate, you will be requested to sign a non-standard waiver.
- Medication – please inform us if you are taking any form of medication.
- Alcohol – if you appear intoxicated you cannot jump.
- Glasses or contact lenses may not be worn.
- The experience's content and restrictions may vary.
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience.
- Spectators are welcome.
- Available on selected weekends throughout the year which vary according to location. Please contact the supplier when making a booking for updated availability.
- We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience. Your bungee jump will take a few minutes.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation