Cruise on the River Tiber with Audioguide
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This tour gives you the opportunity to admire Rome from a different perspective, gently gliding along the stream.
Our guide to Cruise on the River Tiber with Audioguide
Since the foundation of Rome in 753 BC, the river Tiber has always played a vital role in the life of the city: it was crucial for trade, and the gateway for shipping stone, timber and foodstuffs to the heart of town.
Nowadays it is no longer used for commerce, but remains a privileged point of view, away from the crowds of the main tourist sites. You can board the boat in the morning or in the afternoon at Sant'Angelo pier, few steps from the Vatican City, and enjoy a romantic cruise along the river, passing by iconic spots and under historical bridges, while a multilingual commentary gives you plenty of information about the monuments you encounter on the way. After sailing for approximately 1h 20, the boat will take you back to the starting point.
S. Angelo Bridge: Lungotevere Tor Di Nona side. Customers will need to reach the meeting point directly, 20 minutes prior to departure.
Daily. One boat every 40 min from 10:00 am until 06:30 pm
Around 1hr 45
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cruise on the River Tiber with Audioguide
- One boat every 40 min from 10:00 am until 6:30 pm
- Tour not suitable for guests with wheelchair or with impaired mobility.
- Children 0-10 are free
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 4 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.