The Bear Grylls Adventure Climbing
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Welcome to The Bear Grylls Adventure – the home of action-packed experiences.
Get ready for unforgettable fun as you challenge your brain, body and reflexes with incredible activities inspired by Bear’s love of adventure. We’ll get you fully briefed, geared up and ready to climb, dive, fly, zip, leap, scramble and explore. Escape the ordinary and experience the extraordinary at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
Our guide to The Bear Grylls Adventure Climbing
Get harnessed up for an indoor climbing experience like no other. Warm-up by bouldering routes inspired by the giant formations of Fontainebleau (France) before taking on belay climbs, including the famous face of El Capitan (Yosemite, USA).
Just like the mountains, our routes change all the time. There are different terrains, different courses and different levels to test everyone, whatever their ability.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Bear Grylls Adventure Climbing
- You will receive an official gate-ready ticket for Bear Grylls Adventure. Please present your ticket on your mobile phone and proceed straight to the ticketing gate.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol you will not be permitted to take part and no refunds will be offered to those who are not permitted.
- Guests are required to wear a face-covering to take part in the assault course, guests can bring their own face covering with them or alternatively they are available to purchase.
- No experience needed.
- Participants must be 8+ years.
- Guests under 10 years will need to be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18+; Guests aged 10-14 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- Weight restriction: Max weight 21.5 stone (136 kg).
- Dress appropriately. If you have your own climbing shoes, please bring them along to give the walls your best shot! The climbing wall features different rock finishes so best not to wear brand new shoes.
- For your safety, no jewellery or loose items can be worn during activities.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, the ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Bear Grylls Adventure Climbing
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket voucher will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone and proceed straight to the ticketing gate.