I-Drive Nascar Go Karting
Race for real and play for fun at I-Drive NASCAR...
If you are looking for a place that has everything you need to get your heart racing, adrenaline pumping, excitement flowing, indulge in a delicious meal and refreshing drinks, spacious rooms to host special events and be able to get a little shopping out of the way, I-Drive NASCAR is just what you are looking for!
Our guide to I-Drive Nascar Go Karting
Excitement is always guaranteed at I-Drive NASCAR, an indoor, adrenaline fueled and fun environment with state of the art electric go-karts that can reach up to 45MPH!
Every detail of the circuit, which features 12 turns, three hairpins, one chicane and even a famous 'Senna S', will test your skills and leave you wanting more.
What's more, the karts themselves are the new generation of electric carts offer the very best experience for all drivers.
Off the track, the arena has over 5,000 sq. feet of event space with everything you need to host any type of event from birthday parties, team building functions or corporate events.
There is an arcade area with over 60 games, 3 pool tables and a 4-lane bowling alley, a full-service restaurant and bar with happy hour specials that gives you a 180-degree view of our race track.
I-Drive NASCAR is located on Vanguard Street, off of International Drive in the heart of Orlando, less than 3 miles from Universal Studios and a little over 1 mile from the Orlando Premium Outlets.
Please note, no reservation is required. Just make your way to the venue during the opening hours and get ready to have a great time!
There are three different types of ticket to choose from. All tickets are open dated - simply turn up on the day you want to race!
- Adult Single Race (over 16s only): Enjoy one full-race experience - a single race lasts 8-minutes and includes head socks and helmets. Each race can hold up to 12 racers at a time.
- Junior Single Race (under16s only): Juniors compete in their own age group and can enjoy the same single race experience as adults. Each single race lasts 8-minutes and includes head socks and helmets. Each race can hold up to 12 racers at a time. Drivers must be a minimum 55" (4'7") tall to drive a go kart.
- Race Play Eat Package: This bumper ticket includes one full-race experience, a meal (burger or chicken sandwich with fries), soda/water and a Play Card with 30 credits to use in the arcade arena.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for I-Drive Nascar Go Karting
- Tickets are open dated - simply turn up on the day you want to race!
- Race times cannot be booked in advance - you'll be allocated a time when you arrive on the day
- All racers must complete a waiver release form and must be 55 inches or taller to race.
- Junior prices are available for racers are up to 15 years old but they must be 55 inches or taller.
- Adult rates are for racers 16 years old and up but they also must be at least 55” tall.
- Adults and juniors must race in their own age categories.
- No open toe shoes, heels or flip flops - shoe rental available.
- No skirts/ dresses or loose pants and long hair must be tied back.
- No drinking (alcoholic beverages) and driving (But feel free to race and then head to the bar and enjoy some nice drinks!)
- Transfers are not included in the ticket cost - guests must make their own way to the driving centre
Frequently Asked Questions for I-Drive Nascar Go Karting
- Is a reservation required?
No - guests can simply turn up when they want to drive! It might be worth calling the venue beforehand to check waiting times but this isn't neccessary.
- Can anyone race?
Yes as long as they are 55 inches or taller.