Visit to the Cutty Sark and Afternoon Tea for Two - Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Step aboard a piece of British nautical history with a tour and afternoon tea on the legendary 19th century clipper, the Cutty Sark. Now an award-winning visitor attraction in Greenwich, the Cutty Sark was one of the fastest ships in her prime.
Our guide to Visit to the Cutty Sark and Afternoon Tea for Two - Experience Voucher
Take the helm at the vessel’s wheel and marvel at the towering masts and 11 miles of rigging. Enjoy stunning views of the Thames and London’s skyline, and walk underneath the Cutty Sark’s gleaming copper hull. After your visit, you can take your seats for a delicious afternoon tea, comprised of homemade scones, cakes and sandwiches, along with a pot of Cutty Sark tea.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to the Cutty Sark and Afternoon Tea for Two - Experience Voucher
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Cutty Sark is wheelchair accessible with lifts providing access throughout the ship. Wheelchair spaces are limited to three visitors at any time and must be pre-booked when making your booking. Some areas are not wheelchair accessible, but virtual access is provided to these spaces
- The lift is restricted due to the ship's structure, so mobility scooters cannot be accommodated onboard
- There are steps and gradients in Cutty Sark Gardens on the approach to the ship
- There is step-free access from King William Walk and Greenwich Pier
- This experience is available seven days a week from 10.00 to 17.00 (last admission at 16.15). Afternoon tea is serves daily from 12.00 to 15.30. Excluded dates including 14 February, 10 March, 24 to 26 and 31 December will apply.
- We recommend you book at least 1 week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 3 hours to a day for the full experience.
- Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. Kindly note that vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date. Your voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The experience content and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.