San Antonio CityPASS
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 35% off regular combined admission...
See the best of San Antonio with a San Antonio CityPASS® – your ticket to four of San Antonio’s famous sightseeing attractions including the The Tower of The Americas and San Antonio Museum of Art for one low price! With San Antonio CityPASS® you save up to 35% off regular combined admission and skip most main-entrance ticket lines!
Our guide to San Antonio CityPASS®
The San Antonio CityPASS® features the top must-see, must-do San Antonio attractions and prices them 35% less than the same tickets purchased separately.
The San Antonio CityPASS® is valid for nine days from first use, so you do not need to visit all the attractions in one day and can explore each attraction at your leisure. Your San Antonio CityPASS® is valid for a year from the date of purchase.
Included Attractions as follows:
ONE-TIME ADMISSION TO FOUR ATTRACTIONS
- Go Rio San Antonio River Cruises
- San Antonio Botanical Garden
- San Antonio Museum of Art
- San Antonio Zoo
- The DoSeum
- The Tower of The Americas
- Witte Museum
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Antonio CityPASS
- Your San Antonio CityPASS® mobile ticket will be instantly available to download from your Customer Accounts. Download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- San Antonio CityPASS® mobile tickets are valid for nine days, beginning with the first day of use and expire within one year of purchase.
- CityPASS® child tickets are priced for guests aged 3-11 however children aged 3 or less can purchase a ticket if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 3 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS®.
- Visit my.citypass.com for up-to-date attraction information including entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit. It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure. If you have already reserved a time ticket with an attraction using your San Antonio CityPASS®, you MUST cancel this reservation before seeking a refund for your San Antonio CityPASS®.
Frequently Asked Questions for San Antonio CityPASS
- Do I need to choose the attractions before I purchase?
You can decide which attractions to visit after purchasing, but we suggest making advance reservations where possible once you receive your CityPASS® tickets.
- How will I receive my tickets?
When you purchase from citypass.com, you’ll receive an email shortly afterward with a ticket for each individual in your party. You can print the email if you prefer a hard copy. CityPASS® admission cards are available at some attractions.
- When can I use my tickets?
The validity period is 9 consecutive days starting with and including the first day you visit an attraction. You can start using your tickets as soon as you receive your ticket email or anytime within a year from date of purchase.
- What do I need to show to enter an attraction?
Depending on the attraction, you will either present your CityPASS® tickets, your attraction reservation, or both