SeaWorld Orlando Tickets
SeaWorld Park Updates - Know Before You Go
- Park capacity will be limited to allow for social distancing. Physical distancing will be promoted throughout the parks by ground markings and signage. Contactless payments will be encouraged and plexiglass will be installed in high-traffic areas.
- Queue lines for all rides will have markings for physical distancing and modified seating will be implemented to maintain physical distancing.
- Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
- Everyone over the age of 2 years is required to wear a face covering during their visit. At Aquatica, face coverings will be prohibited in the water and on attractions.
- Certain animal interactions will be modified and only tours allowing for physical distancing will operate. Some tours and interactions will be restricted to one-party at a time.
- Certain components of parades and meet-and-greets, such as those involving guest interactions, character interactions and photo opportunities will be modified or removed.
- Keep up to date with the safety measures and requirements in place SeaWorld Parks
Get better value by Combining SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets with other parks
Order our FREE brochure now
Let us help you plan your Orlando holiday
First-hand advice from Orlando experts
Make the most of your SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets visit with these extras
Great day for all the family
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Mar, 2020
Let an ocean of fun and adventure wash over you at SeaWorld!
At SeaWorld meet amazing marine animals and jump into their world on sensational rides, attractions and shows. Feel the power of a Mako shark, slide through the sky with the grace of a manta ray and board a raft journeying towards the world’s tallest river rapid drop courtesy of our SeaWorld tickets!
Our guide to SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets
With a host of sensational rides, shows and attractions that put you right at the heart of the marine world, SeaWorld feels like an ocean adventure worthy of the seven seas. Use your SeaWorld Parks Tickets to take the plunge on one of the thrilling rides, take a seat at one of the sensational shows and get up close with animals.
Not to Miss Attractions
- Journey past drenching waterfalls to unearth the secrets of this lost rainforest river on Infinity Falls. You’d better hold on tight, because those roaring rapids might just send you plummeting over the world’s tallest river rapid drop into the churning white-water below.
- Mako is Orlando's tallest, fastest and longest coaster. Inspired by the ocean’s fastest shark, this 200-foot-tall hypercoaster leaves riders feeling breathless and weightless as it drops and rises at speeds of up to 73mph. SeaWorld’s hypercoaster is the centrepiece of a two-acre plaza which is fully shark themed including Mako, Shark Encounter, Sharks Underwater Grill, shops, shark and shipwreck theming and educational experiences featuring sharks.
- Manta® is the next generation of SeaWorld thrills. Taking you on an extraordinary journey from "seeing to being," with your SeaWorld tickets this all-new breed of mega-attraction combines the best of the sea and the sky, immersing you in the beautiful and mysterious world of rays, then taking you for a flying roller coaster thrill ride aboard the biggest ray of them all, the manta.
- Take on Kraken, Florida's only floorless coaster. As you twists and turn, you’ll feel like you’re narrowly avoiding the clutches of sea creatures inspired by legendary animals of the past.
- Coming soon: NEW for 2020 - Ice Breaker™. Named after the icy Arctic summits, Ice Breaker will feature four airtime filled launches, both backwards and forwards, culminating in a reverse launch into the steepest beyond vertical drop in Florida. Will you brave the ice?
- Experience One Ocean®, showcasing SeaWorld’s entire family of majestic killer whales. See spectacular whale behaviours, including thrilling high-energy leaps and multiple killer whales performing simultaneously.
- Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin® transports families to a rarely seen, icy world. Journey to the bottom-of-the-world, to the coldest and windiest continent, to a place of ice more than 9,000 feet thick. You’ll be surrounded by the sights, sounds and awesome encounters found in this frozen place, embarking on a one-of-a-kind ride and an incredible family adventure. Experience the mystery and wonder of life on the ice through the eyes of a penguin, sensing the beauty and drama of their sometimes-dangerous habitat. It’s a must-see, one-of-a-kind theme park experience only at SeaWorld in Orlando.
- Wild Arctic® gives you the opportunity to get up-close to walrus and beluga whales and take a simulator jet-copter ride, making all of the discoveries of a polar expedition – without the frostbite!
Fun For Kids
- Discover Atlantic bottlenose dolphins at Dolphin Cove® and see mysterious stingrays and rescued turtles up-close at Key West at SeaWorld Orlando.
- Dolphin Days offers an immersive and educational glimpse into the world of the ocean’s most playful ambassadors, the Atlantic bottlenose dolphin. Throughout the show, you will see the personality of each animal, witness the special bond they share with their trainers, and learn how to protect dolphins in the wild.
- Take a walk along Sesame Street and meet Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster and all their friends. Fun rides, play areas and interactive experiences line the street, and can be enjoyed by the whole family. Dance along to SeaWorld’s first-ever parade.
- Cheer for Clyde and Seamore, two sea lion pupils who need to complete some crash courses to graduate from Sea Lion high school in Sea Lion High: The New Class®.
SeaWorld Parks Tickets allow you to experience all of the fantastic attractions above as well as many more at SeaWorld – click on the ‘rides’ tab for a full list of attractions.
SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets
Our guide to SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets
This all-new breed of coaster immerses you in the beautiful and mysterious world of rays then takes you on a roller-coaster thrill ride with dozens of twists and turns. Two thrilling launches send riders soaring and diving in the spirit of world’s largest ray.
Journey to Atlantis®
Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin®
Sesame Street Land™
Sea Lion High: The New Class®
Average 4.6 out of 5 (6788 customer reviews)
Great day for all the family
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Mar,2020
Some great coasters in this park now so it’s more than just the animal attractions. Loved the free parking voucher
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Mar,2020
Still a great value ticket with plenty to see
Norm reviewed 14 Mar,2020
Claire Smith reviewed 13 Mar,2020
A great theme park with excellent shows & very pleasant, friendly & helpful Staff.
Malcolm Walker reviewed 12 Mar,2020
Frequently Asked Questions for SeaWorld® Orlando Tickets
What is SeaWorld?
SeaWorld is a theme and marine zoological park which is home to 5 of Orlando's biggest thrill attractions, including Orlando's first hypercoaster 'Mako', as well as 14 exciting and engaging animal interactions and plenty more attractions that the whole family can enjoy.
Where is SeaWorld?
Seaworld is located in south-west Orlando, Florida, about halfway along International Drive. It is roughly a 15 minute drive to both Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios.
How big is SeaWorld Orlando?
SeaWorld is one of the largest theme parks in Orlando, home to 5 huge thrill attractions, a range of family friendly attractions and dozens of incredible and engaging animal exhibits. We definitely recommend spending more than a full day at the park in order to see and do everything there is to enjoy at SeaWorld.
What to do at Seaworld?
There are a range of thrilling roller coasters, animal exhibits, interactive shows and dining establishments to enjoy throughout the park. Don't miss Orlando's first hypercoaster, Mako, and the feeling of soaring through the air as you board Manta, one of the park's most popular attractions.
How many rides are there at SeaWorld?
SeaWorld currently has a total of 14 rides and attractions including 3 roller coasters with a fourth named 'Ice Breaker' opening soon. Some of the other attractions include 2 water-coasters, the 400-foot Sky Tower and a 3D dome film projection theatre called Turtle Trek featuring real sea turtles.
What is included with SeaWorld tickets?
The SeaWorld 3 for 2 Parks ticket allows you 14-consecutive days access to SeaWorld plus it's water park, Aquatica, and the incredible thrill-filled Busch Gardens. Plus, with this ticket you'll also get FREE parking at these parks for the duration of your ticket (usually $25/day).
What animals are at SeaWorld Orlando?
SeaWorld, Orlando has a wide range of marine and aquatic animals including orcas, dolphins, sea lions, penguins, walruses and more. You are able to safely interact with some of the animals that SeaWorld has at their parks, as well as learn more about their rescue and rehabilitation programs.
Where can I buy fast passes for SeaWorld?
In a word - here! SeaWorld Quick Queue tickets allow you unlimited front-of-the-line access to some of SeaWorld's most popular rides and attractions. We highly recommend these if you are travelling during busy periods or if you are short of time on your holiday.
Is Sesame Street included at SeaWorld?
Sesame Street Land is located within SeaWorld Orlando and is an interactive, educational children's area. It has been open since March 2019 and access to the area is included with all park tickets. You can read our blog post about Sesame Street Land here.
Can you swim with sharks at SeaWorld?
While you cannot swim with sharks at SeaWorld, you can feed and stroke them by booking the Up Close Tour. You'll also learn more about their care from their expert animal team.
Can you swim with dolphins at SeaWorld?
While you cannot swim with dolphins at SeaWorld, you can take part in a dolphin training session and touch and feed a dolphin through the Dolphin Encounter experience. To swim with dolphins, you can visit SeaWorld's sister park, Discovery Cove. Tickets to Discovery Cove also include access to SeaWorld and Aquatica.
What to wear to SeaWorld?
Good, comfortable walking shoes are advised as well as a bag to carry flip flops to wear on the water rides. You may wish to bring or buy a waterproof poncho to keep you dry on the water rides, or you can just embrace the big splash! A cap or sun hat is also advised as temperatures are high all year round.
Can you bring food and drink into SeaWorld?
Guests are permitted to bring a coolbox no larger than 15litres in size which can contain individual snacks, bottled water and baby food. Guests are not permitted to bring large food portions or any outside beverages except bottled water.
Is there wifi at SeaWorld?
Yes, there is wifi available for guests to use throughout the entire park.
When is SeaWorld open?
SeaWorld is open all-year round, however park opening hours and schedules are updated periodically so check the online park calendar before you travel.
Is SeaWorld accessible for people with disabilities?
Yes, SeaWorld is accessible for guests with disabilities. To discuss this further, please give our team a call and they will be happy to assist you.
How long does it take to see SeaWorld?
Whilst it is certainly possible to get around the entire park in one day, multiple visits are advised if you are aiming to experience all of the rides, shows and animal exhibits. Especially as there are many shows and animal encounters that are only available if you pre-book in advance.
Where can I eat at SeaWorld?
SeaWorld has a variety of restaurants and food establishments which cater for a range of dietary requirements and budgets. Guests can purchase the All-day Dining ticket in advance to have full flexibility or simply make reservations ahead of time for dining experiences such as Dine with Killer Whales, where you can enjoy a hot buffet lunch as animal trainers teach you more about orca behaviour.
What shows can I see at SeaWorld?
SeaWorld has a range of exciting shows for guests to experience. Most shows have a duration of 30-40 minutes. Some of the most popular include Dolphin Days and Sea Lion High. Signature Show Seating tickets can be purchased in advance for these.
How much is parking at SeaWorld?
Parking is FREE for 14-consecutive days with the SeaWorld 3 for 2 Parks ticket. Otherwise parking can range from $25+ per day.
Can you bring a wagon into SeaWorld?
Yes, wagons are permitted throughout SeaWorld but must be left in designated areas during rides and shows. Prams/buggies are available to rent at the park on a first-come first-serve basis from Guest Services.
©2020 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.